PowerPort Strip 3 with 3 USB Ports Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PowerPort Strip 3 with 3 USB Ports Review :star::star::star::star::star:

One extension cord to rule them all!

The PowerPort Strip 3 with 3 USB Ports Review is an all in one lightweight and stylish extension cord/powerbank that takes up little room in my bag and saves me from having to locate a USB-port power brick to charge my devices.

The power switch has a status led that turns blue when the strip is on and there’s a reset button for when the cord is overloaded or dropped.

I plan on adding this cord to my travel bag and picking up another to stick under my home desk with the included double sided tape.

I recommend this cord to those who travel a lot and need multiple wall outlet plugs and USB ports.

I haven’t really seen a extension cord like this before but it is highly portable and travel friendly.

Key Features

One for All: 3 AC outlets and 3 USB ports power everything on your desk from a single compact hub (18W max output from the USB ports and 1250W from the AC outlets).

High-Speed Charging: Deliver an optimized charge to USB devices with Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ technology.

Compact and Portable: Less than 2 ½ cubic inches, for maximum space-saving at home or in your travel bag.

Superior Safety: Overload protection and a fire-retardant casing ensure complete protection for you and your devices.

What You Get: PowerPort Cube, 2 adhesive strips, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

8 Likes

Thanks for your review, this is something I will be getting once I move as it would allow me to stick it under the desk and still power up my devices without the need for multiple plugs

5 Likes

I was initially pleasantly surprised, then thought I’d buy it then realized it is 3-prong which renders it useless as a portable solution. Yes I know you can add an adapter to make 3 to 2 prong. But.

2 Likes

Might get this for my dorm room

1 Like

“18W max output from the USB ports”

Does that mean a fixed max of 6 watts per port or can it deliver 18 watts over one port if noting else is connected?

2 Likes

Good review @Jesse_Hernandez1 …thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

1 Like

I believe it’s capped at 12 watts per port if nothing else is pluged into the USB ports.

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 - really great review. Quick question - would you know how long the cord is? Thanks!

The cord is 5 feet long.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::open_mouth: GOING TO ADD THIS TO MY WISHLIST!! Thanks :raised_hands::clap:

1 Like

I realized that too. I would have liked it to be just the 2 prong version. Besides that, who wants to add an adapter. Or maybe Anker should make it a 3 prong and include an adapter for 3 prong support? As I recall, most hotels I’ve been in, uses 2 prongs? I could be wrong…

Btw, good job with the review @Jesse_Hernandez1.

I’m glad they added that feature because you never know when you’ll need it.

1 Like

Thanks, @Jesse_Hernandez1! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the review @Jesse_Hernandez1!

Color me blind but I find this product an odd ball :smirk:

1 Like

Thanks for your review @Jesse_Hernandez1! I’ve been looking for something like this for my desk!

1 Like

nice review! thanks!

Thanks for this review

1 Like

Great review. After seeing this item popup on the forums I was hesitant, But with a 5ft cord, multiple plug outlets and USB ports this could cut back on the gear I have to carry with me when I travel.

1 Like