[We Love Testing] PowerPort Atom PD 1

PowerPort Atom PD 1 came in yesterday. First impressions definitely smaller than the OEM Google Pixel 2 XL charger. Easy to open packaging, only downside the packaging doesn’t say the wattage it’s charging at. More information on the product coming in the next couple days/weeks as i test the product.

4 Likes

Nice! I really wish I had won the testing event :disappointed:

1 Like

There’s always next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

They probably won’t do another one for this product

1 Like

AH! Nice review. It reminds me that I haven’t gotten mine yet :confounded:

Thanks for sharing, this gives a close up of how the Atom PD 1 actually looks.

Nice review!

Nice! Enjoy your Atom PD 1 :+1:

Thanks for sharing! Definitely looking forward to seeing more coming out! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more thoughts and comparisons on these. Still undecided if I want to replace all my chargers with these more efficient ones.

After using it for a few days quick thoughts Screenshot of device connected to charger and “Ampre” to provide running mA. Testing was done via Google Pixel 2 XL.

1. Size of the brick is good and doesn’t make it a hassle to carry around, USB C is hard to get right especially when there’s no standard and every manufacturer is making their own variation. Different Device will be tested in the next couple months.
  2. Passes Pixel Rapid Charging
  3. Charger nor Power Brick heat up
  4. Battery Condition hasn’t degraded due to improper power source(Especially when connected overnight for a good charge during the day).

I live close to their facility :slight_smile: just the right distance and timing. Oh and Amazon Fulfillment centers.

But better products in the future :slight_smile:

Yes you are correct. I am feeling the same way as you about losing the opportunity to having it… #anker should do another such campaign :slight_smile:

1 Like