PowerPort Atom PD 1 Video Review!

Great job man love the review

1 Like

Great review!

1 Like

…an apple a day keeps the doctor away …

Nice review.

I do think though that reviews should highlight the item in the title much more. You did mention other older and upcoming products from Anker, which is fine, but it may deter people from buying the highlighted product.

Also adding some personal use experience in the review would be great too in my opinion. It adds more than what’s listed on the amazon page.

Just my thoughts though. Still a good video.

2 Likes

You did a great job with this video. Good on you for recommending different chargers if you have different needs.

I always look forward to your videos :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, @C4RB1N3!

I often hesitate to focus solely on the product I am covering because usually, it is not something I would recommend to everyone.

Also, I typically try to share more of my personal experiences, but I hope you can understand that this is difficult to accomplish with a wall charger.

Again, I appreciate the feedback, and as always, I will strive to do better in future videos!

Thanks, I upliked it, but I see some idiot downvoted it.

1 Like

this video is great thanks this is great for people who loves them handy and small

1 Like

Apparently Josh has enemies out there on Youtube? I guess troll accumulation is inevitable on the modern net.

1 Like

I think it’s Anker that has enemies, not me! :grin:

2 Likes

They are each the platonic ideal of their type. :mortar_board:

Hahahahaha some intern for aukey is out there downvoting Anker reviews :laughing:

4 Likes

Good guess :grin: @gAnkster

Nice review @joshuad11

1 Like

In my experience your biggest enemies are family. Brother?

Great review.

1 Like