[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I name it as the Elite 3 Sizzler - Guy Fawkes edition

:yum:

1 Like

Have Powerport2 can escape from anything?

1 Like

If anyone missed the discount and giveway then is $9 today

1 Like

wondering if there is perhaps a surplus of stock for this little fella!

1 Like

My parents always love to bring up the time I was 2 and had a fork and decided to stick it in the electrical socket and… BAM. But I come from a “let him cry, that is how they learn type family” :joy: A day in which I earned my infamy. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I really like the way you guys treat your customers and community members. Hope you guys will be the leader in accessories.

3 Likes

Just to inform you, the giveaway ended a couple weeks ago.

Yeah usually once will get a person on track again, some of us do not learn though lol. Im picturing you flying back after a jolt like that. And :joy: It just sounds like something you see only on the movies but I have witnessed it in my line of work before. We have a fire captain who conveniently grabbed a down power line that was supposedly turned off according to dispatch, he is now known as Captain Hook, true story.

2 Likes

Which sites do you use for the deals? I have to wait another 3-5 business days since there are newbies at the post office

I believe he uses Kinja deals.

1 Like

I remember that site

1 Like

I subscribe to kinja deals. They send a daily email by coincidence about the time I’m ready to look for deals. Most of the Anker deals are what we see in this community and others, so it tends to be better than the community. The community offers are sent when I’m asleep and by the time I’m ready to look Kinja knows and tells me.

2 Likes

Anker’s emails can be sent anywhere from seven to nine in the evening

1 Like

All of mine have been from 8 am to 1 pm

24 hours only and the email is sent after nine pm the next day

1 Like

24 hours sent to a country which is asleep so you lose hours. Sending an offer midnight Pacific time you probably won’t get around to reading til 10 hours later is really a 14 hour deal.

But accept that:

1 Like

How do we know if we won a PowerPort 2 Elite??

Winners list was posted here;

I am two hours behind Eastern time so if a mass email gets sent out say midnight or nine am and the deadline is midnight the same day. It’s nice when the emails are sent roughly around the same time each time. Some of the discounts are limited so the East coast gets the first pick.

2 Likes

East always get first pick given its sent >12 midnight PST. It would only be not the case if say the offers were emailed say 10pm PDT and Pacific get a chance before falling asleep.

1 Like