[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I’ve never used this product but it seems to be well put together so I would love to get one.

I figure I ask, you never know just in case someone got a defective item. More of a FYI question for anyone who might end up with same question as me later on :grin:

1 Like

I got my confirmation “You Won!” email from Anker today…

Thank you!!!

And thanks for creating such outstanding quality products!:grin:

1 Like

Yes, of course!!! Any quality related problem of Anker products, please feel free to contact us via support@anker.com. :grin:

1 Like

Good luck to those who enter

Yeah… what does the community talk about? Chargers ‘n’ stuff? I’ve no quarrel with interesting tech talk :wink:

We have great tech talk around here, like this

1 Like

darn, did I miss out on this one?! I actually use a powerport on a daily basis, so this would have been perfect to try out. I use my iPad Pro and phone religiously, so this helps keep things juiced up

1 Like

What PowerPort do you have?

Ouch but probably true for some Apple fan’s :wink:

Isn’t it Apple Park now anyways @nigelhealy

Google search worshipping Apple.

NEVER would i refuse an awesome Anker Product. Great as always.

Nigel, I am very familiar with the “sparking problem” basically I have 2 PowerPort 2’s a black one and a white one both spark when plugging in to the mains when a usb cable is plugged in to the charger and a phone/tablet is plugged in to the cable, I thought it was my fault because I live in an old house, but I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this issue, now I have not had time to test the new PowerPort Elite 2 yet but once I have done some in depth testing , I will update with my findings to report if it is fixed in the new units. I should mention that it never happens with my PowerPort 4 unit, only the PowerPort 2 range, strange !

1 Like

Today I learned a new phrase “0 Vampire draw” i like it ! I never thought of phone charger prongs as vampire teeth

1 Like

I simply LOVE Anker products. I was completely sick of inferior charge cables and then purchased Anker and never looked back. If the PowerPort 2 Elite is like their other products I KNOW that it will be the BEST quality!

1 Like

I’ve been a loyal anker user for the past 6 year. Nothing compares to your build quality and customer care. I can’t wait to see this new powerport 2 elite