[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

Anker makes some of the best chargers and cords in the industry!

Would love to get one of these! Have a charger for my car, mobile battery and multiple cabkes! Only need this and I’ll have a charger for everywhere I go!

1 Like

I have a lot of Anker cables and they are the best =)! I would like a charger too =]

I would love to have one of these PowerPort 2 Elites! The black one looks sleek!

Anker products are amazing!! Bought a couple items back when pokemon go first started getting popular, and everything is going strong :slight_smile: amazing gadgets

1 Like

Super excited to see this come out as a giveaway. I plan on doing some international travel soon and it’s hard to find a unit reliable and trustworthy enough to use in the USA and anywhere else. Thanks Anker for making this amazing unit. I still have my powerline cables and it will mark 2 years of using them as of this October.

1 Like

Why is the PowerPort Speed 2 rated at just 4.4 stars…?

i have read somewhere that this power port is very good. so i really hope to win and test it by myself.

Wow Anker did again, this is the most compact, luxurious, and yet powerful charer ever made, definitely for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

What more i can say, i am falling in love with the design and its functionality, give me one please Anker

My Daddy is the biggest Anker fans, i really need to get this one, so i can give my Daddy a big surprise…

Since my first purchase of Anker 5 port charger, i never want to use other charger to charge my iPhone, hope my loyalty to Anker will be paid with this poweport 2 elite give away. Thank you Anker

1 Like

My favorite thing about these are simply how fast they charge my phone and tablet. Hard to beat!

thank you very much for the give away. the Anker 2-Port 24W USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2 Elite seems to be very useful. i really like its price for its robust casing and premium components

1 Like

Another awesome product from Anker. Anker’s chargers are top-notch with build quality second to none. I’d love to have one of these chargers…one can never have enough. This one is in white which will match all of my existing iDevices.:grinning:

1 Like

This will be perfect for my couch charging spot. I love Anker products.

Hey, love your products because they meet my standards- durability and efficiency. Keep up the good work Anker.

1 Like

cool contest, the powerport 2 elite looks like a really cool product with several nice features for safety, durability and for travel

1 Like

I hope I win one of these PowerPort 2 Elites. I’m a big fan of Anker’s products and would love to win this giveaway and try out this product!

My roommate just told me about this! Imagine an a house dominated by Anker! #AnkerDomination! Come on PowerPort 2 Elite!