[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I haven’t been disappointed by Anker products and I hope this product will help solve my problem when it comes to charging my electronic devices needs when you need a quick charge

1 Like

Anker products are the best. I own three different power packs, two 10K and the new 26800, and they are well built, solid, reliable, durable products. I have no doubt that this wall adapter is built to the same quality standards.

1 Like

i really like anker b/c they are always taking suggestions from users which really makes anker unique

also this powerport 2 elite is probably really good (it is made by anker ;)) so im exited to possibly win one

Been buying Anker products for well over 4 years now and I love every charger and USB cable you guys made over the years. I will continue to show love and support to this company. I had many many family and friends buy charger cables for their PS4, Phones, and lightning chargers as well for my family and friends. I have a long history buying with you guys and this would be perfect for me to take to carry around with when I go out. Very much needed!

1 Like

This sounds like the perfect solution for my kids and all their devices. I need to get one for each of them.

Love all of my Anker products! Quality is always top notch and can you can always depend on them. Love looking at and trying all the new toys!

1 Like

This PowerPort 2 Elite looks perfect for my travels! It’s nice that it has support for international voltage standards - it’d probably be convenient to just keep one in my suitcase.

this looks like a fantastic product. i would love to be one of the winners.

I like that this new charger has fold able prongs. i can give this to my parents whenever they travel. they don’t need to carry two separate phone chaargers

1 Like

I would say. Safe, durable,portable,reliable,dependable and over all a must have. The next generation of technology

I would love to have this to be able to charge my Switch at work without having to unplug the charger from the dock and taking it with me! This way I wouldn’t forget it at work.

1 Like

Anker is the best company at batteries I wish to win this so I can charge my batteries :battery::electric_plug:

i only use anker products for all my devices! anker has never let me down, just like rick astley!

Anker is the best company at battery I wish to win this to charge them :battery::electric_plug: I don’t know how this program I hopefully I’m doing alright

1 Like

I got PowerCore II 10000mAh Portable Charger in the mail today and this plug would be great to charge my New PowerCore II

1 Like

I really hope I win one of these. I have a 6ft lightning cable from anker and its great.

I have always been an anker fan and this powerport 2 elite will be amazing and reliable.

I really want the PowerPort 2 Elite. I need a wall charger capable of fast charging because mine broke. Anker is great and I hope to win!

The PowerPort 2 Elite reminds me of the current two port Anker wall charger I own. However, the inner workings seen so different. Technology only gets better. :+1:

1 Like