[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

This would make it easier to charge laptop and iPhone! Less cords and less space!

1 Like

Really need this as my phone seems to go through chargers like crazy.

1 Like

I’d really like to get one of these PowerPort 2 Elites. I’m using an Anker charge cable right now but my wall charger is actually a tablet charger and the tablet I left at my grandmas is broken. Probably little cousins got to it. Still a “mystery” to this day. Been using the same charger for years but I know the Anker wall charger is better AND it has 2 ports. I’d really appreciate it.

2 Likes

I love Anker products. I use them at home, in the car, at work, in my messenger bag. This is a new one for me though, I’d love to get one.

2 Likes

Anker makes the best chargers, and the PowerPort 2 Elite looks like a winner!!

1 Like

This Charger looks awesome i hope to be one of the chosen to get advantage of this charger and be able to charge more than one device at time

1 Like

I have Nexus phone and like pure Android. I think I’m over the Qi Charging. Last night phone was off by a hair. I need a nice Quick Charging Device! hint hint… wink wink…

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone. Love Anker and all of their products.

i own a few anker products and i love them all. The quality/price cant be beaten by anyone, i would like to give this charger a shot, butIf i dont win, ill just buy one anyways :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I really need this I would love to win this

1 Like

I already have a few Anker products and I love them! Hopefully I can win this one!

1 Like

your charging accessories are the best. fast, cool, reliable and stylish. keep giving them away!

1 Like

I already have powerport 2 old model, new model, but they are not ever enough, really want to have this for my travelling charger

1 Like

Can’t wait to have this, summer vacation is coming

2 Likes

Hopefully I can win get a powerport 2 I could definitely use one!

1 Like

I need to keep my electronics charged!

1 Like

I absolutely love my old Anker power port! Hopefully I’ll get an opportunity to see how cool the new one is!

1 Like

Love all my Anker​ products. Posted to both FB and twitter.

1 Like

I purchased my first Anker Portable Charger several years ago for all the camping I do with the Boy Scouts. Since then I have purchased a 2nd portable charger and my wife and kids have also received portable chargers (as Christmas Gifts so they would stop using mine). I also have an Anker car charger for both our vehicles. I have been looking at a wall charger for awhile and have one listed on my Amazon wish list. I would love to win the PowerPort 2 Elite. It looks awesome. I shared on Facebook. Keep up the great work Anker!

1 Like

The need to power up cell phones are greatly needed. Thus this will come in great use for my electronic devices when all you got is an outlet and a cord.