[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I’ve always liked Anker’s product line. I’m pretty sure the PowerPort 2 Elite won’t disappoint.

1 Like

This is such a practical device I sure hope i win thanks for the chance

1 Like

Love Anker products!
What a top notch company. It’s all I buy! Whenever I need something I check to see if Anker makes it first. I know it will be a quality product that has been tested and very reliable with excellent customer service. What more could you want?!

2 Likes

This looks like such a great device that packs powerful punch, literally!

1 Like

I’ve been a big fan of Anker products for a while! They lasted me quite a while (considering the heavy duty use my little sister put them through.) My last one just broke (been a year and a half) and I’m in the market for a new one. This looks pretty awesome! Would love to have one!

2 Likes

Thank you for this awesome giveaway! I love my current Anker products and would love to have one of these PowerPort 2 Elites as well - I know I can always expect quality, consistency, and great aesthetics from you guys!

1 Like

I keep buying your products because they are outstanding and I’d love to try the PowerPort 2 Elite!

2 Likes

This looks like the perfect solution to our charging issues at work.

1 Like

I would definitely love to give this a test drive. My original charger has never worked properly.

2 Likes

Anker products have amazing quality!! How awesome of Anker to give away 300 prizes!! That means there are going to be 300 very lucky, very happy people!! Thanks so much for giving us this chance!! Good luck everyone & thanks again!

2 Likes

All the Anker products I have purchased in the past have been really good. One product I have been missing is a wall charger so it would be great to add it to my collection.

2 Likes

I love your chargers. It’d be awesome to have one on the go.

1 Like

Seriously love Anker products, haven’t found anything that beats the quality and durability! Would love to add this to my arsenal

2 Likes

Anker has the best products, never had a problem with them and would recommend it to anyone. Looking forward in using the PowerPort 2 Elite.

1 Like

Sounds great - thanks!

1 Like

Anker is great! They make durable products and at a reasonable price! I would love to get this charger!

2 Likes

I would love to win! I really need this in my life with my kids gadgets lol!

1 Like

Looks like a great product! Can never have too many chargers

1 Like

I love all of Anker’s products! Dual ports would be so useful!

1 Like

Anker makes great products. I own a power port 2 and power port 4 and have no issues whatsoever.

1 Like