[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I’ve heard about anker in my search for quickchargers, but I’ve never used them. I’d love to win one!

1 Like

Like the creativity, love the product even more!
Good luck everyone!

A year ago, I had no idea what Anker was. Now every charger base and cable I use is Anker and their products are my go to small gift for friends and family! Excellent products and customer service that is the easiest and friendliest in my experience especially for online purchases. I highly recommend checking out their connectivity product lines if you ever need anything for your laptop or desktop. I recently bought the USB 3.0 docking station with the free $15.00 off reward you get for registering and it is the best piece of technology I’ve gotten for my laptop since buying a solid state drive! It allows you to quickly and easily plug in your laptop to a desktop style setup with dual monitors and more USB ports than most desktop setups anyways!

Just a fantastic brand!

3 Likes

My wife and I constantly battle for our 1 port charger. Having 2 ports would assist our marriage.

1 Like

Would love to be a winner! Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I would also love one in black! Almost all of my Anker products are black! Also, a lot of the stuff in my room is black, so it would match a lot better than white. Oh well!

I am also interested in the PowerPort Speed 2, as my phone supports Quick Charge!

anker is always the go to for aftermarket cables and QC chargers

1 Like

I would love to have PowerPort 2 Elite! We have such a hard time with chargers and have to keep buying them. I love that this one has awesome durability and safety! Also love that it has 2 ports for charging! This would make our lives so much easier! Thanks for the amazing chance!

2 Likes

I have used Anker products in the past and I like all their products because it has excellence built quality and craftsmanships. I always happy with Anker products and I can’t find any reasons to complain about the products.

2 Likes

Could really use one of these badly!

1 Like

I could really use the fast charging capability so I have less down time.

1 Like

This product is great! I love how Anker can provide a industry leading tech piece for way less then the older "House " brands thank you Anker :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the feature of being convenient and multiple USB ports for each device to charge up. Great device and hoping to win one!

2 Likes

I know right! Most of my items, including clothing are black, the only thing that is white is my laptop and the scratches and marks are so noticeable.

2 Likes

Anker makes great products (I own 4), and the Powerport 2 Elite looks like another winner.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a new wall port to charge both my phone and e-vape at the same time I’m currently have only one wall port that I’m moving between the bedroom, my living room and to work. I did have 4 till all of them but my one broke. Having the Powerport 2 Elite would be an awesome life saver, not to mention make keeping my stuff charged easier, and will protect my phone from another surge.

2 Likes

Looks like another amazing high quality product from anker! Have multiple products and none of them have disappointed!

1 Like

Excellent product design. Recently bought an
Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB car charger. Their products are the best I’ve seen!

1 Like

I love that the PowerPort 2 Elite is so useful ! The features are amazing and the safety is a huge plus

1 Like