[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I’ve seen these in my research for great quick chargers and I’d love to own one! Shared on my twitter @wiltingodin

1 Like

Wow, this looks like an extremely well built and functional device. I would sure like to win one of these babies. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have the old black version of this. I would love to test the new Elite version!

Love my Anker products!

1 Like

I’ve had multiple older models and loved them. I don’t see any reason that this model won’t be the same.

2 Likes

Another great Anker product? Sign me up! Most of my tech gear is supported by Anker!

2 Likes

Cant wait! Only for the elitests! Anker products are the best in the market!

1 Like

I own other anker products and absolutely love how they are durable & reliable. I’m sure a power port 2 elite would be another awesome product created by Anker. Ty for the chance of winning this product! Shared on Facebook & twitter

2 Likes

Anker makes the best adapters and cables on the market! With the PowerPort 2 Elite, it appears that Anker hit another Home Run product!

2 Likes

I have Anker PowerPort 2. Like to try out Anker Powerport 2 Elite and see the differences. Please send me one.
Thank You
mvpttk

1 Like

Love my Anker products. My travel charger just died, so I’ll be looking into these.

1 Like

Definitely will look into this charger when my current charger dies. I love my Anker cables and I have no doubt that this charger will be as dependable.

2 Likes

The PowerPort 2 Elite sounds like a fantastic power plug.

1 Like

The PowerPort 2 Elite is great when paired with an #Anker PowerPort Q1 and braided USB cable!

1 Like

I’ve purchased a lot of anker products and have never been disappointed. The customer service is just as spectacular. I will continue to recommend anker products every time!

2 Likes

i pray i win!

1 Like

I’ve been very happy with all my Anker products. Additionally they have terrific customer support!
I look forward to trying the PowerPort 2 Elite battery and charger.

2 Likes

I would love to get one of these because we all need to charge our devices! Especially at once it would be amazing if i win!

1 Like

Good luck to everyone

1 Like

I have various anker products and can’t be more satisfied with the product quality, I am certain the powerport will not disappoint.

2 Likes