[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

Yes I just looks at the dates lol thank you.

This product will come in handy. Fast charging YES… should be an awesome addition to us. Can’t wait.

What devices are you planning to charge? Qualcomm Quick Charging is not supported.

Have you came across this issue?

Nope.

It probably lands into:

• Assuming its not user error, its a dud unit (port).
  • it is not a set of true statements. When says 2.1A was that actually measured? Phones often struggle to take 2A. I’m wondering if comparing measured with Elite against non-measured with the factory charger.
  • cable
  • measured at different times like when phone is different charge level. Fuller charged = lower intake.
  • measured in different usage, a phone when used often draws less than when not used, so unless you have a meter the act of using an app on the phone produces a false conclusion.

Short of “please expand how you measured” it could be anything from a very wrong statement to a very right statement.

3 Likes

Haha my Elite sparked today :joy: I know it’s not a bad thing

1 Like

Would absolutely love to give the PowerPort 2 Elite a shot! Already have many Anker products that I use daily and love :slight_smile:

This is awesome! I would love one of these!

I waaaaaan that!!! In love!! Lo quierooooooooooo i neeeed 1!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:joy: ayeee yiii yiii dios mio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you are using a type c device with an unregulated cable (no 56k resistor) or just cheap type-c cables in general then you still run the risk of device getting hot & possibly catching fire. No need to worry with Anker products all Anker type-c cables meet USB-C standards.

Handy portable charger for holidays, but it needs more ports, because people usually end up using the one multi-port plug.

You mean like this?

OR this?

OR this?

OR this?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Anker truly powers up all of my devices and this powerport 2 elite would be a great addition

Why only US?

IS your point that why is the Type-A Elite was only in a USA giveaway or that the 2 port type is better available on Type-A?

So nice to read this blog. you have shared all good information.

Mod Edit - referral website link removed.

Hi @Jessica_Williams2 and welcome to the community. Your post appears to be unrelated and/or contains links to a referral related website. Please familiarize yourself with the community rules:

http://community.anker.com/users/Jessica_Williams2/rules

The PowerPort 2 Elite looks like an amazing product and I’m sure it is made with the best of materials, just like any Anker product.