[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

How did you get the shipping info

I got an email from AnkerDirect with tracking link. Mine due today.

1 Like

Just saw my email with tracking woohoo! Thanks anker

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I did not receive any email from you guys related to the winning of the giveaway powerport2…

Just got the Shipping confirmation

Hi @Sebastian_Trinca, don’t worry, I will check and reschedule a new one for you. Thank you to let me know this issue.:heart:

Hi @AnkerOfficial! I have not received a shipping confirmation either. Thank you!

Quinn

(assuming you’re on that list of 300) give them another kick sounds like you got lost. Mine delivered yesterday.

@AnkerOfficial

I got the “You Won!” email on May 16, 2017 but have not received any shipping confirmation email as of today (I just checked) and yes, I did follow the “You Won!” email link to claim the prize. Maybe you can check into this? Thank you!

checked spam?
checked trash in case you accidentally deleted?

@nigelhealy Checked both. Never had an issue receiving emails from Anker.

Did you click on the link days ago to give shipping address? Looked like this

This is what my shipping notification email looked like

Just trying to help while we wait for @AnkerOfficial to wake up and check for you. Probably you fell in a crack it was 300 after all.

Yes Sir.

Only email I got from AnkerDirect was from (11/2/16) for a Power User product.

1 Like

Same here…I got shipping confirmation from a Power User item I just applied for a couple of days ago but nothing from this giveaway. I claimed my prize well before the May 21 deadline on May 16 on the day I got the email.

1 Like

Told you all I know, based on replies it looks like you got forgot. 300! I’m sure it can be fixed soon for you.

Not too concerned. Anker always pulls through. Never had a bad experience. <3 Rosa

2 Likes

Just got it!

2 Likes

wow look like Anker is back hope I get lucky and win this

“Event runs from May 8th 00:00 PDT to May 12th 23:59 PDT”[quote=“ximage29, post:781, topic:47714, full:true”]
wow look like Anker is back hope I get lucky and win this
[/quote]

1 Like

Hi @Quinn_Armstrong,@SZak2015, thanks to let me know your concerns, we have collected your shipping address by email and uploaded it through our system. This might take some time to update, but don’t worry, I will keep track of its progress. Any good news I will let you know.:relaxed:

1 Like