PowerPort+ 1

My PowerPort+1 q/ Quick Charge 3.0 stopped charging my iOS devices. After a quick investigation, the situation is as follows:

It does not charge my iPhone or my iPad, neither using an original Apple nor an Anker lightning cable. This did work before.
To check out the charger, I attached my Anker wireless charging pad that I have usually attached to another charger, and this does work.
Just that my iOS devices do not detect it when plugged in.

Is this the product you’re referring to?

Just to double confirm, it might be worth restarting your iPhone and iPad and even trying a different outlet.

If that doesn’t help, contact Anker support (support@anker.com) and they will help you further troubleshoot the issue / set up a replacement unit.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seconding what @joshuad11 has mentioned, a reboot or hard reset (home and power button until you get the Apple logo) of your iOS device has been known to resolve what your describing…

1 Like

Yes, that´s the one.

Guys, thanks for sharing your thoughts - but as expected, this does not change anything. I have rebooted, even just installed the latest iOS update, but all to no avail. As I said, the charger does work with an attached charging pad. Also, changing the outlet does not help.

If it works charging a pad then I suspect it comes down to the cable being used. Try giving the lightning end a cleaning and also check the port on your phone for any lint or dirt that may prevent charging. A toothpick really helps here. Also try using a different cable as the one you have may be bad

2 Likes

And you tried this:[quote=“ndalby, post:3, topic:61227”]
hard reset (home and power button until you get the Apple logo)
[/quote]
If so, go ahead and shoot support@anker.com an email.

Sorry to hear about your situation.