PowerLine+ II Lightning - 15% Discount Until 19th Nov 2017 - UK

For those not on the mailing lists (not seen codes elsewhere), 15% off PowerLine+ II lightning cables for UK customers until 19th Nov 2017. Possibly the same codes for other regions based on some past discounts. First come, first served, limited amounts apply.

2 Likes

Do you know if we are supposed to buy our Buy One Get One Free cables from this code too?

@AnkerOfficial do you know? Or will those who qualify for. Buy one get one free receive a different email? I don’t want to miss out and only the first 200 get it

I believe the BOGOF will be a separate email direct to those who qualify. These codes only deduct 15% off the price (tested and working this time :smile:). Those who you have referred will get a different email with a 20% code, I believe…

2 Likes

Magic :grin: cheers buddy

1 Like

@ndalby did you finally get a promo email? Nice to see the codes are working for y’all this time. Imo it wasn’t right how they didn’t work last time and non of yall could use them

No unfortunately, support can not pin down what is causing the issue to my email and suggested trying a new one. Not wanting to mess up my power user link, I’ve had to put a forwarder onto an old test account I once had for anker.com. That one gets the email still somehow :confused:

I’m having the same issue…not getting promo emails. I’ve emailed anker support. Just waiting on a reply.

By any chance, does anyone have the link/promo for the one in the U.S.? I need some cables. :slight_smile: