Powerline dura II vs powerline+ lightning cable

I’m in the process of purchasing a few lightning cables from anker but am undecided between the the dura II and the powercore+ lightning cable either the nylon braids. Would love some feed back. Also I’m leaning towards the 2 pack of powercore+ lightning cable 3ft because I like the travel pouches that come with them. Makes it easy to bring along for travel and keep things neat

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated

I take it you mean the Dura II and Powerline+ cables? Myself I would go for the Dura II as they are cheaper, have a higher bend rating and a lifetime warranty should you have any issues…

The Powerline+ cases are a nice touch (I have a few) but past using for storage I prefer the pluses of the Dura…

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback

Also I notice you moved my other post to the correct bog forum, thanks for correcting me

No worries, just seemed appropriate under @AnkerOfficial own thread.

1 Like

The Dura is newer, more durable, and cheaper, so I would recommend the Dura. Also, it’s not the PowerCore+, but rather the PowerLine+
Who knows… we may be seeing a PowerLine+ Dura soon…

1 Like

I ended buying 2 of the 3ft dura lightning cables thanks again for the feedback

2 Likes

I wish the Dura came with a pouch like the +

Me too. I just got my first powerline ii and I miss the pouch

You can now purchase PowerLine+ w/o the pouch if you choose.

The Velcro straps that come with them always fall off. Kind of annoying and I lost one of them already

If I understand correctly, the PowerLine II is now considered to be top-of-the-line, so why is the PowerLine+ more expensive—almost one-third more expensive?