PowerExtend 12 Strip Review

Received my test sample today.

First take: aesthetically beautiful pure white. Had a few minor surface scratches probably from shipping. May be a good idea to put a plastic peel off sheet over when shipping to prevent this in the future.

Layout
The setup is typical 6 vertical 3 left side horizontal and 3 horizontal right side.
Power indicator light on the switch.
Surge protection light as well as “dual surge protection” dual lights!
Cord length is 6 ft (1.829m)

Performance: everything turned on when plugged in and it’s replacing an old decrepit surge protector from the 90s so definitely an upgrade!

Price: $27.99. compared to the market this is a little more expensive than most surge protectors. Especially with no USB ports or pivoting ports. I think ~25 might be more reasonable.

Some constructive criticism: I wish it had USB smart IQ inputs like my other Anker surge protector.

I like surge protectors that have moveable horizontal plugs (about 90 degrees of movement) for maximum space of plugs.

Any questions or comments please post below!!

Instructions come in both English and Spanish.

3 Likes

Good review :+1:

4 Likes

Nice review and photos!

3 Likes

Good review. Short and simple.

3 Likes

Glad you are enjoying it @Mtsurumo
Good to see it in action.

2 Likes

I have to say the only product by Anker or umbrella companies that I was disappointed in was the Christmas gift many moons ago for power users (PowerCore+ mini 3350) that was DOA lol

1 Like

Nice review! What did you plug in for testing? What are you planning to use it for?

3 Likes

Nice review, and tidy phots… how messy beforehand?

TS1

2 Likes

This is a great review

2 Likes

Nice review @Mtsurumo thanks for sharing your experience :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Single strip all in one line not too bad but overloaded!

we are supposed to have rolling blackouts today! Going to get a voltmeter once the fire evacuation here is over from my barn. Might be a bit before I get to leave :frowning:

Excellent review and photos. Thanks for sharing it with us.

2 Likes

Short, Simple and too the point. Going to pick up one of these for my office.

1 Like