PowerExpand+ / PowerLine+ / Keyboard & Mouse Combo Review

Heya Anker Community!

Here’s a “combo” quick overview focused on the PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB C Adapter followed by the 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse and Powerline+ Lightning Cable that I have been using over a year and happened to be part of my little hub setup.

novo

mouse

2_1

The Hub - In order to connect my MacBook Pro to an external monitor, ethernet, mouse and keyboard, plug my iPhone/iPad I had to purchase several USB-C adapters, which I always manage to misplace :grimacing: or buy hubs that would offer limited connections and I would still need an extra adapter for others, then THIIISSSS hub showed up on the Anker new releases for only $39.99 (discounted price) I believe regular price is $49.99, still an amazing price comparing to other hubs offering similar features.

• Very small and compact, well built with nice sleek design
  • Supports 4K 30Hz via HDMI, I use on a monitor running 1080p 60Hz super smooth.
  • Ethernet delivers up to 1000Mbs, I tested on my Fiber connection and YAY SPEED:
Click here to check the download test

Click here to check the upload test

• Save a port with pass-through charging :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    Full unboxing and setting up video:

Not much to add about the 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, it does what it promises, very slim design, battery life is incredible, magnetic usb receiver to store under the mouse super convenient. I have it and use it constantly for about a year and never had a problem.

Last but not less important, Powerline+ Lightning Cable, this cable is a warrior, it survived 4 iPhones and still works perfect, strong and never gives up on me. :joy:

And to finalize, some close-up pics :stuck_out_tongue:

PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB C Adapter (Click to open)

2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Click to open)

PowerLine+ Lightning Cable - 6ft (Click to open)

That’s it people, let me know if y’all liked it, questions? suggestions? thumps up? :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Good review and video @Pedro_Kwiecinski thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Great group review! I love when people do unique review like this! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Great videos and review !!

1 Like

Great review :+1:

1 Like

You made a nice understandable review.
Thank you.

1 Like

thanks for sharing

1 Like

Great review! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Great review. :slight_smile: Love SpongeBob too.

1 Like

Thank you guys!! Love the feedback!!

Great review. I’ve been thinking getting the keyboard/mouse combo as a replacement for my laptop docking station so I can use the keyboard/mouse instead of the tiny notebook keyboard and track pad.

1 Like

I have the keyboard and mouse too! I absolutely love both of them. The keycaps are nice and quiet, and is it just me, or does the mouse make the most amazing click sound? Just me probably. Anker’s keyboard and mouse have gotten me hooked on rechargeable peripherals.

1 Like

I mostly use it while switching from one laptop to another or on my projector, It’s very convenient to have it around, battery seems to last forever and it’s so slim, looks great on my desk :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love the fact I never have to worry about running out of battery haha :laughing:

Great, in depth review! I loved the little gif like videos, they were a nice touch. :ok_hand:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like