Powerdrive Speed 2 39W order cancelled by amazon, not avail from supplier

Greetings all,
@AnkerOfficial, @AnkerSupport

Is there a defect or something up with PD Speed 2 39W car charger? Amazon just cancelled my order for two, with a message that it was no longer available from supplier.

I see a very similar PD Speed 2 39W, on Anker’s home page. I would say it was exactly the same hardware appearing, but the device descriptions differ from what I ordered @ amazon.

Anker Home Page:
Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Car Charger for Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4 and PowerIQ for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, LG, Nexus, HTC and More

Amazon:
Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive Speed 2 for Galaxy S8/Edge/Plus, PowerIQ for iPhone *Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/*7/7/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/Mini, LG, Nexus, HTC and More

The Model Name, PowerDrive Speed 2, and output wattage, 39W, are the same. The amazon description includes items that are one or two generations more recent than the Anker description.

The amazon link from Anker is dead. The Buy @ Anker is still live, and apparently has product in stock.

Is the PD Speed 2 @ Anker, the same one that amazon cancelled or different?

I think they are the same product with updated descriptions.

But something fishy is going on with Anker’s amazon listings right now. From the car charger listing page, I checked the first 4 items, and followed the link to buy from amazon for each. Every one has a product not found page.
The Power Drive III Duo, which is a new product at the bottom of that page returns the same not found page. And anker’s amazon store page only shows two car chargers.

So you may want to wait a day or two and see what they sort out, it looks to me like someone has messed up the listings across the board. Not exactly confidence inspiring, but Anker is solid. They will sort it out.

Before I posted, Anker’s amazon store page showed absolutely zero car chargers. A week ago, when I ordered, there were numerous. I’ll continue to watch for a while. Thank you for your help.

Hi @TomSweet,

Thank you for letting us know your concerns.

This is the problem from Amazon system. Currently, we are trying to contact Amazon team to fix the problem.

So please wait for some days, the problem will be sort out as soon as possible.:innocent:

2 Likes