PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Am I reading this right only one power buck??? In all three items???

1 Like

Yes sir1⃣:money_with_wings::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Yes The powerdraw entries are only 1 powerbuck this week. @AnkerOfficial

You are! They did that for the 2nd anniversary of the community!

That being said–good luck to everyone who enters this week.

You see the early bird catches a present.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

Like always nobody won

Hey last week winners were selected right away. I imagine with all the entries it will take some time for the winners to be randomly chosen.

1 Like

Seems to be there are many impatient “customers”.
Some can not imagine there are OTHER works to do, not only selecting winners.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

When I entered late on Monday there were already over 300 entries on each prize, which is way beyond a regular PowerDraw. I couldn’t see how many entries there were at the end because I went all in on everything - of course - so the system wouldn’t let me see the info since it only shows when you are entering.

2 Likes

They were all in the 700’s to mid 800’s when I checked yesterday…not the best odds for a win but best of luck to the entrees :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Powercore 10000 has 1115 entries. This is the max I’ve seen yet.
All the best to all.

3 Likes

Good luck dudes and duddets

5 Likes

Think I’m due a win please :yum:

5 Likes

New user. Hoping to win some time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any updates? I haven’t received my winning notification yet… waiting

Most important thing when dealing with Anker giveaways: be patient. If you win something, you’ll get an email from them. Some weeks, it takes them a day or two to post the Power Draw winners, especially if there’s any sort of holiday in China or the US.

3 Likes

That can’t be true… hopefully the drawing is not played like the PowerBall or MegaMillions

Congratulations @Blotch @umberto_ragone and @danielremishevsky

3 Likes