PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to this week’s winners!!!

Congrats to last weeks winners :clap:t2:

Due to the fact that we’re all on vacation this week, we’re sorry to let you know that the Power Draw has been closed for one week (Oct 1st - Oct 5th). The Power Draw will reopen on Oct 8th. Thank you for your understanding! :heart:

7 Likes

No worries I’m good with it enjoy your vacation

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

I’ve been so busy the last week or so, I haven’t been able to check until now. This is great news, thanks Anker. Congrats to the other winners as well!

I’m a newbie when it goes to this drawing, what else do I need to do?

Just wait for the email asking for your shipping address. Be sure to keep an eye on your spam folder and white list the email if it is sent to your spam.

2 Likes

Check your email/ spam folder for an email asking for your mailing address and such via google document. Complete that and then wait for your prize to be shipped.

1 Like

Thanks, Jesse.

Cool. Nothing yet, but I monitor my spam/junk folder like a hawk.

No problem, looks like I just beat @elmo41683 to the punch.:sunglasses: enjoy your new toy.

1 Like

:yum: it’s all good, I noticed that depending on what email you use it doesn’t matter if you whitelist them or not some google documents always get sent to spam based on how aggressive your spam filter is

It may also be longer than normal as they are out of the office this for holidays…probably mid to end of next week depending on how busy it is when they are back…

2 Likes

No problem enjoy your week off @AnkerOfficial

Have a nice week off dudes and duddetts

1 Like

5 Likes

I like that they made this.

Enjoy your time off!

yes i did :confused:

Congrats to all the winners!