PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

The hub is nice and it works really good. I myself want th headphones so I can compare it to the others

2 Likes

Those do seem pretty nice. I’m still using the Tag headphones pretty regularly.

1 Like

Yea my spirit x gets used daily as does the arcs, which is what my wife uses at her job. I’m really curious to see the difference in sound quality between them which is why I want it

2 Likes

Just making sure I did not miss an email as I have before. Thank you for updating the winners! I will patiently await my email.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited to try the Spirit X in comparison with my original Soundcore Sport headphones.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to test out the Spirit X. I just purchased two pairs of Soundcore Bluetooth headphones for my girlfriend and father.

5 Likes

Couldn’t resist the lightning cable, but held back and only went with two entries. Good luck to whoever ends up winning this week!

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners

3 Likes

Congrats to this week winners :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners @acbwild @moracho & @chak13

3 Likes

I had my eyes - and a couple of PowerBucks - on the SoundCore Earphone. Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats boys n girls

2 Likes

Congrats all winners :slight_smile:
We’re all winners here

3 Likes

Lol that’s what I like to think

1 Like

Congratulations to this weeks winners​:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Congrats guys and gals enjoy your new toys :+1::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Looking at this weeks items, can’t help but always compare the Smart Plug Mini with an open mouth or frowning emoji :laughing:

=

4 Likes

It does! Lol! :laughing:

1 Like

Explains why no Australian smart plugs

Denmark looks cute

2 Likes