PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats @engeecho :clap:t2: Slightly jealous as I went all in on that one myself, but maybe next time :crossed_fingers:t2:

Also congrats to @bobbleheaderman and @Arwen :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks folks! I totally wasn’t expecting to win the scales, tried a few times for them. Really looking forward to checking them out :laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats @engeecho, @bobbleheaderman, and @Arwen. Enjoy your goodies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a nope from me again this week.

Don’t want that spkr, when my powerbank arrives, I won’t need that 1, and I definitely don’t need stick on lights… I got a light switch for that! lol

Please @AnkerOfficial
Cables, and power user stuff, even if discounts… Looks like UK PU been forgotten or neglected¿¿¿

Congratulations to all winners. Shame I didn’t get the scales…

1 Like

Congrats you guys

1 Like

Congratulations to this weeks winners :blush:

1 Like

Congrats to new winners. Win well deserved :+1:

2 Likes

Woohoo, congrats @Arwen on the scale and to the others as well. Enjoy your prizes

3 Likes

Thanks for the Kudos everyone, and congrats to the other winners. Life challenges had taken me away from the forum for the summer so I feel kinda guilty for the win. I hope to get back contributing more in the near future :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners :ok_hand:

@bobbleheaderman Don’t feel guilty buddy…we all have lives outside of this forum to live…bobbing in to make use of hard earned bucks and winning shouldn’t end up a guilt trip…just enjoy the win :smile:

6 Likes

No need to worry. Better late than never, right? :joy: I’m looking forward to your active contribution to the community. What about starting with a scale review? :grin:

3 Likes

Haha, that may be challenging unless @arwen plans to visit Canada in the near future with hers as it is not available here :wink: I won the battery pack case… :joy:

1 Like

My bad, lol. :joy: Anything you contribute to the community is always welcomed! Just play around here and have fun. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I do like Canada :smile_cat: … (I’ve got family there :wink: )

4 Likes

how long did the winners waited for their prices? im from germany and got a mail after 1 week for my shipping adress… filled it and now 3 weeks later nothing is here

1 Like

It depends on if they have stock of said items, I once waited 2 months for a prize because they didn’t have stock of it. I myself am waiting for the flashlight I won too, but since it’s a free item I know it will get here eventually.

@AnkerOfficial any chance you can give us an update on our prizes won.

3 Likes

Me too. i’m wating for the Waterproof Phone Pouch

2 Likes

It’s a good product.

My Samsung galaxy S8, fitted no problem.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :sunglasses:
@rayker (PowerCore Lite 10000)
@SZak2015 (Soundcore Motion B)
@Stratosfear (Lumi Stick-On Night Light)

5 Likes