PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

@AnkerOfficial I am still waiting for my prize (Roav SmartCharge F0) from July 16-20 powerdraw.
Can you check on the status of that or may be a tracking number will help. Thanks,

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t find this page, thank you so much.
I already updated the Powerdraw entry page. Hope more UK fans will join the raffles.:hugging:

3 Likes

Any power users problem you can reach to Rosa, I think she will solve your problem efficiently.:grin:

2 Likes

Your order already be uploaded, still need to wait some days.

3 Likes

Cool…just had a little flutter as it would be good to test one before thinking of making a bigger jump into this sort of tech :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great! just received shipping notification :grin:

thank you!

1 Like

7 tickets entered for me…

1 Like

:slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners;

PowerLine+ @brad.smith99
Eufy SmartBulb @nigelhealy
SoundCore Motion B @Jek_Rabajante

4 Likes

Congrats @nigelhealy , @Jek_Rabajante, and @brad.smith99

2 Likes

thank you :wink:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

congrats to all winners. Great win!!!

1 Like

congrats winners!!!:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Congratulations winners.

@brad.smith991

@Jek_Rabajante the motion b sounds great but is phenomenal when you get a second one

@nigelhealy hope you enjoy your new smart bulb you lucky dog

2 Likes

Yes the bulb will probably go to the outside front where I program it to come on at dusk til dawn. Or at least trial it there if it doesn’t work well I’ll find some other role.

Sounds like a good use of the bulb, a review would be great.

1 Like

Congrats WINNERS!! @nigelhealy if you do a review please post it or if not could you PM me with your opinion on that light?? I want to get one, I was hoping to use this as my way but can’t win them all! lol. So thanks if you do! Enjoy!

1 Like