PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

How long will PowerDraw program continue?

The PowerDraw is an ongoing program, running Monday-Friday. Winners normally announced Saturday.

1 Like

So this week it starts Saturday! I wonder if this is a permanent change. @AnkerOfficial?

1 Like

It is their national holiday from the 1st til the 8th Oct, so they will be on leave or only checking in randomly on the community. Most likely the reason for a Saturday start…

1 Like

Also I just received an email that their support team will be conducting an important training program from the 2nd to the 9th. Maybe they won’t be taking a holiday break after all. :joy: Anker is always so heard at work!

hoping I win this week…entered again to win the Roav Dash Cam C1…this would be a great Bday gift for myself for October…good luck to all

4 Likes

Thanks @cava3395

1 Like

Dang, I couldn’t even see the dashcam because I don’t have enough points to even enter once. Was wondering what that last one was, glad to know I can’t win something because I can’t enter. :sob: wasted all my points last week to win the Bluetooth headphones. Hopefully I can win this week… I need new headphones for work

1 Like

good luck!!! :blush:
:wink:

1 Like

No worries, you will gain bucks faster with your active community behavior!:hugging:

2 Likes

Awesome!! Can’t wait to get the camera installed and tested when it arrives :smiley:

Thanks Anker!

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners!

2 Likes

Congrats still waiting on mine to be shipped from the last drawing

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Looking forward to getting those SoundBuds—thank you!

3 Likes

Awesome! You are amazing Anker!!!

2 Likes

I won something…Finally @AnkerOfficial Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

congrats to all new winners!!! :v:

5 Likes

This was an awesome surprise this morning! Thanks so much @AnkerOfficial! I was actually trying to take family photos this weekend and was getting creative with timers and placement of my phone. This will be a huge help. Woo hoo!

4 Likes