PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Cool thanks for your reply. I just ordered mine. I have an iPhone 8 so I should get a good charge out of it!

Why in past there were more drawings then one aviable and in present only one per week? on drawing page i see only one winner per week, and in past 3 up to 5…

They changed it a while back, this way they can offer more competitions and opportunities for many more people to win things

1 Like

Hi @C4RB1N3, @Kevin_Luc, sorry for the delayed email, you can check your email box now!

1 Like

Not when your on form :grin:

So when they choose not to announce immediately, it is normally for a specific reason (such as campaign / competition planning etc)…

1 Like

Checked and filled out :slight_smile:

Oh yes, thanks! Every man need selfie stick, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Does the active Drawings come randomly or is there a special day they appear?

Typically would have appeared a few hours ago

1 Like

cant see it, what about you?

Nope, may have to wait until tomorrow in this case. I’m sure the Anker teams are very busy preparing for the launch of Roav’s crowdfunding campaign.

1 Like

It’s possible that @AnkerOfficial is also awaiting the go ahead from the product manager of what products can be put up this week…most likely something should be up before the end of today / beginning of tomorrow…

1 Like

Finally bought a pair of the SoundCore Vortex yesterday ($10 off “coupon” on Amazon, so why not), and had a feeling they’d show up on the Power Draw again today. Good luck to everyone who enters this week!

1 Like

3 products and no one for germany… a pity

congratulations to the new winners of the week :blush:

2 Likes

Shame it’s ANOTHER micro lead, if it had been a nice powerline+ usb-c lead, if it had been, I’d have gone for that.

As I have the upgraded 20kpowerbank coming, I need to get a decent charging lead, otherwise I’d be wasting that power n speed.

1 Like

Powercore fusion looks tempting

Grats to the winners this week. I may never take a proper selfie now.

1 Like

[quote=“Mark_Dunsmore, post:1568, topic:54086”]
Finally bought a pair of the SoundCore Vortex yesterday ($10 off “coupon” on Amazon, so why not)
[/quote]I was strongly considering getting a pair with the $43 discount on Prime Day, but held off.

You all should spend all your points so I have a chance when there is a Germany raffle

2 Likes