PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I was actually looking forward for F0 since my car (2010 Camry) don’t have bluetooth but has an auxiliary port. I currently use a Roav Spectrum for charging in car.

Again contratz to other :slight_smile: and not to me :frowning:
Looking forward to waht nice things Anker will give away next week!

You can use the fm radio or the aux out. They recommend the aux out as it has less feedback on calls

Oh no way! Nice! :smiley:

1 Like

congratulations to the new winners of the week !!! :star_struck:

Excellent. That is exactly what I need :slight_smile:

Well done to the three

Now, who stole my leads! LOL

I managed to luckily grab mine off the powerdraw, if I didn’t need both plugs I would send you one. If I get anymore I will let you know

Congratulations to all of the winners :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats on your first win it’s well deserved.

1 Like

Congratz to the winners

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone knows if the selfie stick in the new power draw, can a iPhone 6 Plus work on it as well?

The selfie stick will work with any phone that has a headphone jack, as that’s how the shutter button works. So yes, it will work with the iphone 6

2 Likes

Thank you for the information :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m to ugly for selfie sticks :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I won the powercore 20000 hard shell case but never received an e-mail. Are you able to check up on it? Thank you!

You typically will get the email within a week of winning, also check your spam folder as the google document often gets sent there

I would have gambles my bad luck for that power cube, but nothing else worth bucks for!

Plus I already have a selfie-stick, won one a few years back… not anker tbh, but as I hardly ever use it.

Selfie-sticks are like bread machines… you use then loads to begin with, then they go in THE CUPBOARD

Yes, you will receive a confirmation email in this week.

1 Like

@elmo41683 @AnkerOfficial Appreciate it!!