PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Maybe someone waits to spend all his/her bucks on Friday!:laughing:

2 Likes

Were did you get this photo of me?
But now I swapped my chair for a bottle of beer… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @tiagomota,

Because your winning prize is lack of inventory, so the prize delivery issue is delayed. Thank you for your patient, we will sort this out as soon as possible.:innocent:

3 Likes

That’s what I was under the impression of too. I don’t think they will ever shut down power draw.

Newer PD stuff. USB PD 4. I finally got a PD laptop so eager to get more powerful compact chargers.

3 Likes

I’ll most likely go in on the vortex, but I’m keeping an eye on how many entries it gets before I do. The vortex & Spirit X the other week took a big chunk out of my Bucks.

@AnkerOfficial said the rest of the chargers showed off at CES should appear in the next 6 months.

1 Like

Congratulations to @Jesse_Hernandez1 @nickyy.mith @Bryan_Dang! :balloon::balloon::balloon::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congrats winners. :slight_smile: Enjoy.

3 Likes

congrats to the new winners! :dizzy:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congrats to this weeks lucky winners @Jesse_Hernandez1 @nickyy.mith @Bryan_Dang :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Stoked that I won the type c cable I can finally use my phone while laying in bed.

7 Likes

Using the phone in bed???

When laying in bed you should sleep or make other useful things!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@fhassm Lol I’ll try not to make a habit of it but it’s nice to have the option and not to be stuck next to an outlet during charging.

3 Likes

Of course just kidding as usual! :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Let’s hope we see more Soundcore goods in the PowerDraw every week!

4 Likes

Only if I can win one :wink:

3 Likes

I’d love to see more of the Soundcore products in there, too. Really had my fingers crossed for the vortex the two weeks they’ve been in there, but now I guess it’s time to just hop on to amazon and buy them. And time to build my bucks back up to a decent amount…

2 Likes

Those 6 foot cables are life changing–congrats!

2 Likes