PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I think you all should have a virtual beer together and stop discussing.

CHEERS or PROST! :grin:

5 Likes

@fhassm I was gonna ask if you are buying but I remembered @ndalby was saying he’s pretty flush at the min, so I think it’s his round :tongue:

3 Likes

What can I say, I’m a tad frugal with the bucks :grin: :laughing:

but a round, that I can stretch to :wink:

3 Likes

No problem if there are more “participants” of our party I have to go for a barrel.

5 Likes

Years ago (2000) I went to a beer festival, and out of the extremely well samples beers, my fave was… Butty Bach (spelling) .

It’s a Welsh ale, and translates as… My best friend! It certainly was that day! Hic! :beers::beers::beers::beers: There were FIFTY to sample :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Definitely on @Oggyboy’s side on this one. :laughing:

3 Likes

Of course …

Hey, has any of the last winners got the email yet? @John_Holmes_III and @PlasticGlasses, did you get it?

I won the Lumi Stick-On Night Light a few weeks ago, still waiting for the form. @AnkerOfficial, is there an issue?

I just got the email for the We Love Testing event, which came after the PowerDraw I won…

When I was a lucky winner it took more than a fortnight.
So be patient Taigo.

“In der Ruhe liegt die Kraft”
“strength is born of calmness!” :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I’m patient! I just thought it strange when the email from another event which results came later was in my inbox before the PowerDraw one :wink:

Plus, I really need those night lights… :sleeping:

Write them it’s urgent!
Baby wont wait! :grin:

We all better be smart and spend our PowerBucks before @AnkerOfficial shuts down the Power Draw altogether… :laughing:

Do you know something that we don’t? I can ever hold on to bucks for more than two or three weeks.

No, just speculation as the number of prizes has reduced from 3-5 per product down to 1 :laughing:

2 Likes

Ouch that hurt’s :grin:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial addressed this a bit further up in the thread, they are offsetting some of the budget/stock/etc normally for the PowerDraw against product testing events…

Still surprised by the entry numbers this week, don’t think I’ve seen products like these, at this point in the week, still being sub 50 entries…everyone out of bucks? :laughing:

1 Like

I think there will be lots of late entries. I’m normally a Friday man for the PowerDraw :grin:

What product do you want?:imp:

4 Likes

It looks like there is no plan for new color at present~ but thanks for the feedback we will consider it in the future.:grin:

1 Like