PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Nope, I just hate people who misquote or even worse just give a general idea (completely) made up, and then post it for all to see, so I look like a greedy selfish twat… When in reality, they made it up.

I hear you, just think you’ve been a little crabby today. I hope all is well in your world buddy.

1 Like

Right by there. In English.

You haven’t made yourself look greedy. You are making everyone else look greedy because we are having a go on the prize draw when you think we should leave to others.

You could of said congratulations but you said

Just suck it up and move on to the next one

2 Likes

I C O U L D… COULD COULD COULD COULD

I NEVER once said, I do, or that I have to win.

Nice try tho, would you like me to type in bold in future to make it easier

Because he BOASTED of not needing g it as he had loads already.

No it ain’t, but that’s not the issue.

It’s people putting words n ideas in my mouth, when it’s not what I said, or even how it is normally interpreted.

Can’t we all just get along and agree to disagree another day?

You can type what you want and in any font size.

Like I said. Don’t know why you would even say you COULD because it makes you sound like you WOULD. And I know you then also said you’re not like that but I just don’t get why you needed to say it at all.

Or I fact any of it today. Had you just said well done and been happy for the winner we wouldn’t STILL be doing this.

Anyway. I’m done.

Fine be done, I just don’t understand why YOU (and.only you) had to make an issue of it by reading the blank white spaces, cos there was nothing to be gained from reading that… Or stop reading inbetween the lines, cos there’s nothing there!

No he didn’t BOAST and it was a message between him and Rob. Had nothing to do with you. The fact that he’s got a few likes on it too shows what people thought of his post.

Yawn, your drivel is boring me.

Mac, this is what i said because you suggested people shouldn’t enter if you don’t need it. It wasn’t calling you anything or saying anything about you. It was a question?

Why not?
It’s a bit of fun. It’s still nice to win.

Everyone has the same right to enter and just because you don’t want it or need it he has done something lovely and offered it to someone who does need one.

Oh, go play with your PowerCore…

Oh wait :zipper_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah, it didn’t arrive

Come on chaps…let’s remember to play nicely :slight_smile:

We all have our own opinions on and reasons for entering the PD…lets drawn a line under this one and leave the thread for what it’s mainly for, announcing and congratulating the winners…

Hopefully you chaps are lucky on this weeks draws (if entered)…

6 Likes

Don’t need or want, so I want be.

@AnkerOfficial will there ever be different colour options available for the Vortex?

Good Q.

Most headphone companies now rarely do just black, and some not doing black at all.

With smaller in ear buds I’m happy with just black, but for headphones I kinda like white variants.