PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume it has to do with upcoming testing events, like last time it cost points. This way more people will be eligible

1 Like

Done, check your inbox

Got my prize today.
Thank you!

Nice little power bank.
This is really a comfortable size for the pocket.
I think I will not have this for long.
Daughter and son are “lurking”…:grin:

Will do full charging now.

Charged it.
Charged a speaker with.
Charged it again.
Works fine!

4 Likes

Congratulations @nhi @Wouter_Haring and @Harish_Sridharan

I’m especially jealous of you @nhi I had my eye on that set of Vortex :headphones::eyes: I hope you enjoy them. :grinning:

Bugger, I quite fancied that spkr… Nice session of loud EDM n flashing lights.

Oh well, c’est la vie

Thank you :slight_smile: But don’t be jealous, I’m gifting it to the hubby. I was a bit bummed that I didn’t win the speaker, it would have been mine. Thankful that I won the headphones though. Guess it’s better to give then receive…so I’m going to surprise the hubby with it.

3 Likes

Congrats @Nhi I think most people are gonna be jealous as this week’s prizes were amazing. A nice gift though for your hubby :blush:

Congrats also to @Harish_Sridharan and @Wouter_Haring :clap:t2:

3 Likes

He’s a lucky man. Maybe you’ll get the speaker if you drop a few hints to the hubby.:grinning:

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m sure I’ll get my hands on it sooner or later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“hubby” is really nice. I like this expression.
Normaly wives are using other “names” for their beloved husbands… :kissing_closed_eyes:

I’m really glad to see an active member such as @Nhi getting the PowerDraw this week! :smile: You got the one I wanted the most, BTW. Lucky you I couldn’t enter - it wasn’t available in Canada…

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners @nhi @Wouter_Haring & @Harish_Sridharan

Cracked and went all in on speaker but no dice :frowning2: Maybe next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Nhi super chuffed for you (well, your hubby :ok_hand:)
He’s gonna love them, I’m sure x

Congrats @Nhi that’s was the one and only prize I was after myself.

Congratulations to all winners

1 Like

Congrats @Wouter_Haring, @nhi, & @Harish_Sridharan. I’m not jealous at all. Nope. Not at all.

Lol nope not at all

Hahaha.

Phew! Thank goodness then :stuck_out_tongue:

And thanks everyone for the congrats @ndalby @Oggyboy @elmo41683 and everyone. I was crossing my fingers but wasn’t holding my breath that I would win. Oh darn, I just told my trade secret :stuck_out_tongue: You guys didn’t hear that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I totally agree that if you give your husband a hint, I believe you will also get your dream speaker!:laughing:

2 Likes

Wow, you finally have your own avatar!
Now I can recognize you more easier.:sunglasses:

2 Likes