PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Winners now up, congrats to @mvpttk @brandon_panitz & @link_pedro

Winners now up , congrats @mvpttk @brandon_panitz & @link_pedro

3 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners! @mvpttk @brandon_panitz & @link_pedro

I really wanted the solar charger too, @elmo41683. Alas, it was not this time for us.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Congrats to all this week’s winner :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Congratulations everyone. When did they switch from 3 prizes for each to one? That makes going all in and losing sting a little more.

It’s been this way since the end of March, after the week of March 17th they cut back prizes to 1 winner of each. And I agree, it makes it sting that much more when you go all 8n and lose

2 Likes

They did it so they will have bigger campaign giveaways in the near future, which some have noticed have been occurring less frequently than before Power Draw.

1 Like

Good to know, I was liking the way it was setup but I have faith Anker will work out a good system.

I agree it is bad but I was sitting on a huge Powerbucks so I have been deliberately draining figuring they’d change the rules and make my bucks worthless eventually.

The new Star Contributors costs them $ so a few cuts elsewhere.

1 Like

So it’s your fault :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: oh well. I’m definitely going to try to be a star contributor next time.

Wow, three of the newbie products up for grabs this week, Vortex, Flare & Spirit X at 5 max entries each…from the bucks though it will be interesting to see how many entries each get’s

3 Likes

Nice, but @AnkerOfficial why is the Flare not for DE ? Same for Vortex and Spirit x
It is available at amazon.de and Amazon UK
http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B07BHP4W36/

1 Like

Same reason, it is every week… Stock availability in the countries listed.

@AnkerOfficial

How long does it say on PU, submitted? Does it also affect any offerings? … I’ve emailed marketing

Power Draw is gonna take a battering this week. 1000+ bucks gone :money_mouth:

Good luck all And well done @AnkerOfficial

Gonna put down some myself but definitely not all in, the odds for the loss of bucks are probably not that good…plus hopefully @AnkerOfficial might do a ‘Mini 2’ version for the same items going forward :pray:

2 Likes

Yup, I only want the over the earheadphones, I already have the other two :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

congratulations to last week´s winners!!

Too bad the Flare is ONLY available in US and UK.
I saw this too late and lost my points this way.

Think I will go in strike very soon!!! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes