PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

You get an email from Anker and you can put any address you like the same country your registered home country (i.e. in UK in your case).

Yeahhh! I’m one of the winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like this week my bucks are safe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

good to see a new name on winner list

Congrats to:
@Alessandro_Comparin (Ergonomic Wireless Vertical Mouse)
@bobbleheaderman (Roav VIVA Car Charger) If it is available in DE, i will give it a try. :sunglasses:
@21johern (PowerLine 6ft Micro USB)

4 Likes

Noooooo, I didn’t win :cry:
I finally went all in on that Viva car charger, oh well better luck next time eh.

Congrats @bobbleheaderman
And the other winners

3 Likes

Congrats to all winners this week, and always good to see a familiar name on the list @bobbleheaderman :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Congrats to @bobbleheaderman :thumbsup: and the other winners.

Let’s see some Vortex, Flares or Space on next week. Get these new products out into the community for some testing and feedback :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners!

2 Likes

Didn’t think you needed to do PD anymore now you’re a contributor.

Congrats to this weeks winners, nice to see a familiar name on the lists @bobbleheaderman :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Sorry bud, I went all in as well …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Haha, it’s all good. Glad someone worthy won it :wink:

2 Likes

I was fighting for that one too.

Better luck next time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If that was a 10k Powerbank, I think I’d be going for it, but luckily it isn’t, and as I won a PD recently, I wouldn’t tempt my luck so quickly!

Good luck to all in this week’s draw!

Tough choice, on 1 hand I want the slims to compare to my other wireless headphones…but then it becomes a matter of having too many wireless headphones.
I already have the selfie stick, so that just leaves the powerpack. My son wants another one so I suppose I can go for that one.

Correction… you can never have too many headphones. :joy:

Just like my knives and flashlights…tell that to my wife. I have over 30 pairs of earbuds and about 15 over the head headphones.

1 Like

-_-

My family knows all too well… knives and flashlights are my kryptonite… I see them… I must have them. And no matter how many I have… I still can’t find them when I need them. :joy:

1 Like

I have a couple multi-tools, but about 4 torches. All the little, single AA battery type.

I have 3 work torches, 1 is a good sized one, the others are pocket versions.

I have a torch in most rooms n 1 by the bedside, just in case.

Oh, just remembered… I have a miniture lantern type light. That’s for the toilet if needed, as it’ll light up the whole room… Well enough for the job at hand (so to speak!)