PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Done. Liked. I am assuming Ryan is not mentioning his own YouTube channel as he is not allowed to promote his non-Anker channels in this forum. But we non-moderator members can do what we want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @joshuad11 and @nigelhealy ! I don’t believe there’s any specific rule against it, I just don’t want to be too spammy with it. :joy:
Someone just “spammed” me IRL to sell Amway randomly in the grocery store today, so now I’m even more conscience of it.

4 Likes

New prizes are up. Nice to see one of the new Karapax phone case on there. Would be a great birthday pressie to myself :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Hi @TechnicallyWell :slight_smile: can you tell me what charging case you are using here on the iPhone please?

Hi @Oggyboy, are you referring to the Qi case on the iPhone 6S? It’s the “Dog & Bone Backbone” Qi charging case. I picked it up for $10 and it even comes with a Qi pad as well (I’m assuming the product was discontinued).

1 Like

Would be nice if something would appear in power user, even if I miss it as usual (the minutes between typing on here n refreshing the PU page!).

I couldn’t quite tell what size it was @TechnicallyWell lol but just wondered. I need something similar for my 7 Plus :thumbsup:

congratulations to all winners. well done

1 Like

Somewhat surprised the PowerCore Speed 10000 is only 25 bucks this week.

1 Like

That is so true. There are so many people who are using battery packs from other companies which have not such a good customer service. I hope that Anker will get bigger with the time.

What is your experience with the Powercore 10000? Is it small enough or do you think that the PowerCore II is it more worth?

I have PowerCore II Slim 10000 and PowerCore II 10000 (gifted). I think the slim is perfect size for pocket, just wish it had 2 USB ports. But even the non-slim is not too large. PowerCore+ II 10000 will likely be my next purchase if/when it comes out.

I thought the same thing, too. Seems like a good deal to take a chance on (I already have a 10400 and 5000, so I won’t be trying).

Well considering there are already 70 entries on day 1, I probably won’t either.

About 10000mAh of stored energy is my maximum need I find now, but 2 ports so when I’m sat still I can recharge two things (phone+tablet or buds+other), so it seems to be settling on a Mini+ and a 6700 II for me, for my next trip next week and see how it goes.

My point being, 10000mAh small 2-port is wish to be made.

1 Like

Wohooooo. I won’t without even notice it. Hehehe great!

Yes. I found all the item in the spam folder hahaha

Hehehe Thanks :relieved::relieved:

Am I condemned to NOT get a PU opportunity due to the accidental clicking the link for the wireless pad, despite not buying and therefore NEVER GIVING A REVIEW.

I tried clicking recently just to type something, but I can’t do that either!