PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Our system randomly selected winners, so it’s fair for everyone.:grin:

1 Like

It’s not necessarily unfair if a member that contributes a lot to the forum thus earning enough bucks to spend max entries each week and wins twice or 10 times before someone wins once.

The only thing that would make it unfair would be for Anker to award everyone a prize (currently 694,107 users) before you could win a second prize but that would defeat the whole purpose of contributing and awarding bucks.

Not everyone can or should win or it would not be a draw.

DRAW “an act of selecting names randomly, typically by extracting them from a bag or other container”

I do feel somewhat guilty winning more than once when you have not and that’s why I don’t play poker…be patient

2 Likes

Can recall two of the three I’ve won (PowerCore and SoundBuds lite), know that there was also a third but it is escaping me at the moment :thinking: ( EDIT just remembered, PowerPort Solar Lite)

As for fairness of number of wins, I agree with the other comments so far. While it may be frustrating for those who have yet to win (especially if an active contributor to the forum) a cap on the number of winning chances is already in place to help make the system more fair, further sanctions would just tip the scales away from contributing members…

My bucks just keep accumulating at present as there is either no item I am after, it is not available in the UK or the current entry numbers make chances of winning…

1 Like

Let’s see who will be the luckiest first x4 :wink:

1 Like

Keep trying buddy, you will win eventually. I’m like a few other members, I judge my chances based on how many enter to determine if it’s even worth me entering. Otherwise I just accumulate points and save them for a rainy day

1 Like

Not sure what is the cap now? I only had one win from power draw so far… :crossed_fingers:

I’ve only had one win but I don’t enter often as the prizes are not what I need or for the UK.

I did enter the last 2 weeks but didn’t win. It’s all down to that good old luck :blush:

2 Likes

The cap is normally a max of 10 entries per item, with only one item being able to be won per person / per item draw…unless it’s a special occasion when @AnkerOfficial opens it up to a 1 buck entry routine, which at that point you get 20 entries if I remember correctly :thinking:

2 Likes

Congrats to the new winners!!! :blush: :tada:

1 Like

I’ve not won yet on powerdraw but Anker has offered 6 items as poweruser (including Zolo Halo smartspeaker, smartcharge spectrum, powerport speed PD 5 port charger, universal magnetic car mount, etc) that more than makes up for the powerdraw drought :grin:

1 Like

I have my own way of how I enter and when to enter but I’ll tell you this…I would not enter a power draw if you won the week before. I have not noticed anyone who won back to back weeks, but you can try that’s just what I’ve noticed. Even with the odds this last week, I knew I shouldn’t have enter but figure I take my chances and it didn’t work. Wanted to test my assumptions

1 Like

But not all users are power user. Me for example :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im a power user and i haven’t seen any samples since December 17

1 Like

I would tell you to email marketing@anker.com and let them know you haven’t seen any uodates…but they say only do so if you have not received any items to test out in the past 90 days, it may have even been 180 days.

Are you from Canada? Cause same. It’s been quite some time.
@AnkerOfficial do you have any info on this?

1 Like

I keep forgetting about this! And totally wonder what the power bucks thing was I didn’t know that when you post in the forums you get points and this whole time I have just been typing my little heart out not knowing I can be putting them towards prizes lol

1 Like

Let me edit that I have done it once like 2 weeks ago when I had finally found out about it! & Now I’m about to go check out to see how many power bucks I have lol

I had thought about emailing but I’m happy enough to wait til next month. Let the Anker team enjoy the Chinese New Year and maybe once they return enquire about it. Although it’s not like I haven’t seen anything - I’ve just been too late to claim it.

Thanks. I haven’t won in a long time now. Can’t wait to try the magnet car mount.

1 Like

Congrats on the win!