PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to the new week winners :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners…quite a roll call compared to some weeks :smile: :clap:

@TechnicallyWell @joshuad11 @cava3395 @thetonyclay

5 Likes

It is great that active members won this week.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! And Congrats Winners! :smile:

5 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners. Nice to see so many active members win. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well
Done @TechnicallyWell @thetonyclay @joshuad11 @cava3395 nice to see you all on the winners lists :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial! Nothing like clicking on the PowerDraw results button and seeing your name. What a feeling, so excited!!! And just received the flashlight in the mail today that I won a couple weeks back. Awesomeness!

3 Likes

Well spotted!

3 Likes

I noticed that also with wireless charger 2 prizes 3 winners

1 Like

What happened to the prizes with five winners?!

Congratulations winners :v:

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners :v:

1 Like

Bought a few entries into both the curve and car mount this week :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

@k_pug2003 you will like the car mount if you win it. I love mine and it’s been great. Also put one in my wifes car and she likes it as well

I don’t currently have one last one fell off and decided it wanted to retire, was using one of those grip mats for a while but it’s just not the same

Hey I won! Thanks!

1 Like

Finally i won something :joy:. Thanks Anker!

1 Like

Congrats @thetonyclay and @tecfra98

2 Likes

Congrats @thetonyclay and @tecfra98 always feels good when you win something

2 Likes

Fingers crossed, I entered for the soundbuds curve. Hope 1 entry is good enough to win