PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Thanks. I just found in the email where it says it will arrive before Feb 28th so I will calm down now :).

1 Like

Well done to all winners yeah @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

That’s what I usually do, but it gets harder as once you start getting enough points you don’t want to waste them and then find something else you really want.

Me personally, after having my batterypack stolen from work that’s all I want is a new one to replace it. So I’m at odds should I go all in on it or save my points so frustrating

2 Likes

You crack me up, don’t you have enough Anker stuff? Either share it or let someone else get some stuff

No point you going for anything this week unless you are content with the 5000 slim.

Yea that’s why I’m conflicted, I just need one to get me through the night at work. But I did love the 20k powercore I had and that lasted a week or two before needing a charge so I dunno. Wish I could win the one from the recent contest, then I won’t have to worry about it.

Yeah that would solve the problem and save you spending any bucks. You just gotta wait a few more days to find out.

@elmo41683 I had an idea of Among all the active members we see daily make a Gofundme account to donate a few bucks for that member to get an item but cap the amount at a certain amount, then move on the next member the following week… :wink:

Maybe you were successful with the time contest.

If 20k lasted days then practically anything will get you through the night.

You don’t have any Powercore now?

Congrats to the new winners!!! :blush: :tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Nope no powercore currently since it got stolen. I used it to keep my galaxy s5 charged since the battery is old, along with any number of headphones or bluetooth speakers charged up. Since when I get home I typically never brimg them inside to charge up

1 Like

Yay! I won the Powerline 4 inch Lightning cables. This is my first time winning something from the Powerdraw.

8 Likes

Congrats @kiki180703 :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats I hope you can use it.

1 Like

Congrats! Enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats to all of this week’s winners! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congrats to @joshuad11 @TechnicallyWell @cava3395 and @thetonyclay :sunglasses:
This time there are so many active members.
It’s great ! :grin:
Btw @AnkerOfficial the Power Draw say:
Prizes Available: 2, but 3 winners :DD
That’s very nice :innocent:

10 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners. Glad to see so many familiar names winning
Congrats to @joshuad11 @TechnicallyWell @cava3395 and @thetonyclay

9 Likes

Congrats folks, always good to see active members win.

I’m guessing though that the others must be active in some kinda way or they would quickly run outta bucks :thinking:

3 Likes