PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

No power draw contest for us (IT) this time?:sob:

which color do you want? I’ll check inventory and make possible arrangement for you. :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you for your interests in the Anker community. We’ll try to include more countries on the PowerDraw in the future.

We appreciate the support! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fingers crossed and :pray: I can win the PowerCore+ 26800 to replace the one that got stolen

2 Likes

Hope your lucky…kinda tempted myself but with only one on offer, the odds seem against being lucky a forth time on the PowerDraw :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup, thinking the same. I find 1 in 4 to Be high enough risk. Maybe 1 in 8 when investing 20 but 80 virtual greenbacks with currently 1 in 77 chance makes me want to let others go all in.

I would love the waterproof bags for smartphones on this week’s PowerDraw! If only they were available in Canada… :unamused:

1 Like

Fourth time!

I was wondering when would luck smile at me again so I could be draw in a second one… Guess I better spend those PowerBucks, right? This week’s only product of interest to me - the waterproof bags - aren’t available in Canada, so I’ll wait on next week’s lineup.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I have been trying to purchase these for a year now.

1 Like

I was hoping for the silver one. :smiley:

Just curious if it’s even a possibility to win two or more powerdraw items on the same week or is it one item each week each person? @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I was wondering that myself, thanks for asking. Hopefully they can clear it up. Hate to spend points in multiple items if we only can win 1

1 Like

We asked earlier and its a random choice for each item but you can only win once per prize type. So yes you could theoretically win one item of each of the 3 item types.

I’m not expecting a reply for about 48 hours…

2 Likes

I was waiting to see if it ever happens before I decide to try it myslef but have not seen it happen yet

Good luck all. Just a waiting game to see this weeks winners :blush:

5 Likes

Good luck folks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats @cdarienzo1 !!!
Lucky Guy :grin:

1 Like

Indeed with just 1 prize that is very lucky.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :smiley:

1 Like

Well done @cdarienzo1 :clap: great win :thumbsup:

1 Like