PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Gone in for the PowerDrive this week. My come in handy for the missus’ car so will earn me some brownie points lol

3 Likes

Thank you ANKER my SoundCore 2 arrived today, Wonderful Christmas music all through the house -as my son carries it around, LOVE IT!!!

5 Likes

Awesome! Hope your family have a sweet Christmas day!:hugging:

Thank you! Good luck to you!

1 Like

Brownie points coming my way :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

First win :slight_smile: thanks @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations buddy. Nice to see some active members winning.

Also @k_pug2003 @Antoine_Turpin @hunho.lee10 :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

Don’t forget @ndalby
Congrats guys. I was trying for the headphones myself and the wireless charger

3 Likes

Cheers @elmo41683 The odds seemed rather good this week to use some of the bucks I’ve been building :smile: , next person on my gifting list is already jumping for joy :laughing:

3 Likes

I did reply to @ndalby (hence the well done buddy) in my post :yum: but it hasn’t linked the reply properly. That happens a lot on this forum.

3 Likes

@Oggyboy yea I see that now. It’s weird how it does sometimes and not others.

@ndalby I was gonna do the same and gift them had I won too.

2 Likes

Congrats winners!!!

1 Like

just curious if the other two winners from Nov 19th drawing have received their product of Eufie Genie speaker
@wileywos76
@AndreC
still patiently waiting

WOAH, IM A WINNER

This feels great, God I love power draw

3 Likes

Yeahhhhhhh second time I win during a power draw ! Thank you @AnkerOfficial :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Christmas! haha :smile:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial can I get powerdraw prize delivered to different address to my own?

1 Like

You will receive an email that ask you to fill out a form, there you can choosee to put a different address in the confirmation form. Others have done it in the past

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial woo-hoo 1 point entry powerdraw with 20 entries max each
Thank you for our extra 100 points, went to good use

1 Like

Congrats winners!!! :blush:

1 Like