PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Awesome, Thanks! :grinning:doing some renovations and now I will try and incorporate Eufy Genie :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It surprises me that Anker is offering the powercore 5000 again this month as it was offered at the beginning of the month too. They must have a ton of stock in these and are hoping to push through inventory

1 Like

It’s electronic successor is the Powercore II 6700. 2A input and 2A output like the 5000 but is 6700.

There is nothing bad here, free stuff. Yes tends to be a method to shift older stock but given its free and more community engagement, I see only upside all round.

Just need more moderators for the bucks generation thrash.

2 Likes

Still hoping for revoking of bucks earned when posts/threads are pulled/closed…you could have 50 mods but the bucks gained still remain for prize entry…

1 Like

Shame they haven’t done this yet, especially with all the influx of accounts created whenever a contest is posted

Yep, I’ve mentioned a few times on either PM or suggestion threads but until it gets to crazy levels, it’s unlikely to be introduced it seems…

I’d be happy to Be a mod too. I did love the 2 new threads for Continuation of Thanksgiving thread :joy:

Also noticed the introduction of US only prizes 2 weeks in a row which is a bit unfair.

@Oggyboy oh you saw that too? It’s crazy people just do that and or spam to get points. I know I flagged the first one, didn’t have time to flag the second one as it was added to the main thread while I was reading it. @ndalby and the other mods are on top of it.

1 Like

I did it! yes! :slight_smile: congrats to all winners

2 Likes

I think this is significantly way to get rid of excess inventory.

2 Likes

Hi @ndalby, @Oggyboy, @elmo41683, thanks for letting me know your concerns. The users who always make meaningless content will receive an official warning from admin team, if they still have bad behavior, they will be blocked in the community. So their earning bucks or points will mean nothing to them.

However, I still think we should give new users more time to adjust to the community rules. let’s give them more encouragement and guidance, I believe everything will turn out fine.:innocent:

7 Likes

@Oggyboy I saw they have the Roav Smart charge kit F2 on powerdraw and got excited for you because I know you been wanting one and I said yes he finally has a chance to get it
Then I saw it was US only :pensive: and all was shattered, I’m sorry my friend. Hopefully soon you can get it

1 Like

I was excited to about this powerdraw, until I saw “US” :wink:

1 Like

Cheers @elmo41683 :weary: it was the first thing I checked when I saw it. Especially after the Genie was US only last week I knew it would be before I looked grrrrr

Hoping for beginners luck in this draw, although like others I initially was interested smart charge car kit

4 Likes

Good luck then :slight_smile: I’m refraining myself from participating this week. Maybe next week the products will be more in accordance to my needs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! As a recent PowerDraw winner myself, I can relate to the awesome joy of being tagged here. :smile:

Enjoy your prizes! I was eyeing the PowerCore Slim but, honestly, I didn’t think I would be drawn two times in a row - call it superstition, I trust the draw process to be random. In the meantime, I keep topping my PowerBucks for the future! :money_mouth:

3 Likes

After 2 weeks without spending my bucks, I’m ready to do so this week. Let’s wait on the selection to see if soe of them are allowed for France :slight_smile:
BTW, I’m at 1300 Buck now, and almost LV7 !

4 Likes