PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

That’s why I usually only enter once. I figure the odds are low and I just wanna throw my hat into the ring for the chance to win. I also did bid on one of the last days. So he might have a point there.

Well I went against what I said and went all in on the headphones, I just need a decent pair for work that can hold up. This would be my 3rd all in on Bluetooth headphones, hope 3rd time is a charm and I can get it

1 Like

It is not truly random because once you win 1 prize you cannot be entered to win the prize again (per draw). So what is best to do varies based on how many entries. Pick two extreme examples:

• in one extreme there are no existing entries you are the only person seeking to win, you will win 1 prize the same if you submit 1 entry as 10 entries. Hence the fewer the entries so far the fewer you should use.

• suppose a 1000 entries for 3 prizes if you submit 1 entry, you chance is 1/1000, for the 1st draw, 1/999 for 2nd draw and 1/998 for the 3rd draw, so in total it is almost exactly the same as 3/1000. If you submit 10 entries it is 10/1000, 10/999, 10/998 so that is very similar to 30/3000 or 1/100, so in a very popular entry your chances are very similar to how many you enter, so you submit based on how much you want, noting your chances are slim.

Some of the comments here are about its just plan so rare to win, there is little we can individually do!

2 Likes

Very true. I just like to conserve my points. I don’t have a whole ton yet. So I’m saving so I can hit 2000 and have that at the ready for when I really want to increase my odds. ^-^

I think the smartest choice is to bid 1, or go all in or all out.

Basically. It also saves your points and feels like less of a waste when/if you lose.

It depends. If less people all in their bucks this time, I think you would have large possibility to win.:grin:

1 Like

I have got the surge too. They are great. Don’t even feel like they’re in your ears

1 Like

While I can’t be picky, if I won of course. But which do you prefer out of all your Anker headphones

I’ve been using Soundbuds Sport IE20’s for a year and they are great. I particularly like the magnetic switches in them so as soon as they connect together, they turn off. Love that feature.
They can get a bit uncomfortable after long usage.

I’ve recently got the Surge. Which again I love. They are super comfortable and great sound quality but miss my magnetic switches so I’ve got to get used to waiting for my buds to turn on and connect before hitting play on any vids in the office.

And I’ve got a pair of Tags on the way so will let you know how they are :wink:

1 Like

Ooh magnetic switches, one of my favorite type of connections for turning on/off. I put a request in from various family members and told each of them I only want 1 thing and that’s bluetooth headphones from Anker. I told each one a pair that I want so hopefully come Christmas I can have 1 of each type available. …with the exception of the zolo eaebuds and over the head headphon

So happy to have won the Soundcore 2, Powercore II 10,000 and t-shirt in past weeks. I will be reviewing all three soon. Thanks again Anker

1 Like

Can’t wait for a t-shirt review! Better identify areas for improvement!

2 Likes

Lol, I was waiting for someone to catch that one😃

I love this selfie stick! I’m going to take some pics in the upcoming week and post a review on it. 1) It looks great. 2) I works and functions well in all the right places. 3) It’s just simple. There aren’t really any frills, which is perfect for something like this. You want it to do its job as quickly and as easily as possible. Looking forward to taking it on family vacation this holiday season. Thank you so much again, @AnkerOfficial!

1 Like

Congrats to All!!

This is a great advantage to using a visiting Anker…The Power Draw program…earn points via the forum and use them to enter a raffle for a great product…and while you are at it become a power user and take advantage of other free products

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners! :smiley:

Good Luck Everybody!

Congrats. …to whomever they are as it has not been select yet :laughing:

2 Likes

Good luck and congrats. No names showing yet