PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Yup too bad

2 Likes

Well done to this weeks winners :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Heyyyy! My first win! Woot!
Congrats to all the other winners! ^-^

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks draw winners. I see @nigelhealy also managed to grab something this week :smile:

5 Likes

I’m takin the kids too universal studios and Disneyland soon and wanted to make sure I get it for the 5-6 hour drive from Northern California. Also winter time is coming so when I head up to Tahoe to go boarding this season, it’s good to have a dashcam because of the snow. Just happy to finally have a dashcam because I know it will be put to the test with not only the daily commute but the long trips. Should be perfect for my 4runner :joy:. I was just super stoked that I won because I was hoping they would put the dashcam up for powerdraw and when they did, I entered the max only to be elated that I won.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners this week, see a few names I recgonize from the forum :+1:

1 Like

Sounds fun! Tahoe should be pretty again this year given it snowed there yesterday already, so it should be another great year for snow again and rain! Congrats on the win! :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners, I see @Nhi and @nigelhealy won. Those are the two names I see a lot around here, awesomeness

2 Likes

Thanks! Woot! Woot! I finally won a PowerDraw. LOL. Now, to hide the PowerCore II from the hubby when it comes. Somehow, most of my power banks ends up somewhere near him. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Anker :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lightning strikes twice_._

Eventually.

3 Likes

Lucky dog you, lol gratz

And on something you always mention on having in case of emergencies. :grin: Never can have too many flashlights!

1 Like

Dang it! I used all my possible entries to the portable charger one and still lost:(

Keep trying little buddy! :blush:

1 Like

I learned early in not to go all in unless it’s a product I absolutely want or need. As a few members mentioned in some post above it’s not always beneficial to go all in.

I saw your name on the list and all I could think of was “Ze Owl Man!” Congrats on winning. XD

1 Like
3 Likes

You crack me up!!! xDDD

I spent lots of bucks but didn’t win. Can you guys and gals share the trick to get it? Do I have to touch the mouse on the left 3 times, right 4 times, and turn my head left and right 10 times before picking it? ( just j/k)

Cheers to all winners!

2 Likes

It is random. I suspect it involves all of these:

• wait til just before the draw closes, then bid on low entries items to increase your chance.
  • participate actively, daily most likely to get the maximum bucks you can each week, that involves making new threads and then its a battle against the moderators for frivolous and duplicate threads.
  • place more entries on items you really want. less on what nice-to-have, be disciplined.

I was sat on >5000 bucks and got below <4000 just by a few weeks of entering to the maximum and so had to curtail it back to not run out of bucks.

I have won total of twice, the odds are basically very low.

3 Likes