PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I thought her name started with the letter J​:thinking: IDK @Ankerofficial is very mysterious :joy:

i was referring to the PU-Rosas. :wink:

You lost me…:thinking::upside_down_face: I’ve only had the pleasure of dealing with one Rosa in the marketing department.

I suggest use money, cash, to buy what you need and use Powerbucks to attempt to get what you’d like, such as to gift to someone. The reasons is your chances are so slim you risk being over-thinking about Powerdraw.

Or possibly that is Anker’s grand plan, make you spend hours here to earn bucks for a remote chance of something free?

Hey I needed something this week, I handed Anker $36 for it.

2 Likes

I sold my house for powerbucks…

3 Likes

Teehee. What WAS it!?

WOW! 146,000 XP and 21K bucks. “Rosa” could easily win any of the auctions.

It worked. $36 for something I needed arrives 2 days later which works fine seems a fair exchange to me.

Yes, that definitely works, especially with that turnaround time. Were you travelling?
I’ve got one of the 30w versions of this first gen PD charger and I like it.

No left mine behind in a place I’d not get it back for a week+ and couldn’t wait, but I owned the cable and just $36 to get my working again seemed reasonable, 60W PD charger which will likely be useful for something for years.

I saw your Powerstrip review, but I needed 45W not 30W, owned a 30W and tested it didn’t work, 45W needed, Anker doesn’t make 45W, round-up next is 60W.

1 Like

Yes @AnkerOfficial is a female…one of two, there is Louise and also Claire.

2 Likes

Oh yeah Louise… I was way off​:joy::sunglasses:

Anywho, thank you Louise & Claire for putting up with myself and the rest of the group.

I hope you had a great Valentine’s day☺️

4 Likes

Ditto! @AnkerOfficial We’re a bunch of naggy geeks :laughing:

Today the powerdraw features - the Lumi Lights - have arrived.
Thanks a lot !

They are already installed - since they can be sticked on it is very simple. They work fine !

1 Like

So, only these 2 people are answering all these questions and keeping up with all the things on this forum you mean? I thought more than that.

Congrats to this weeks winners :slight_smile:

@joshuad11 SoundCore Spirit
@cordova.wyne Powerport PD 1
@shanesomnia LC90 Flashlight

4 Likes

Enjoy your products guys
@joshuad11
@cordova.wyne
@shanesomnia

3 Likes

Darn another week another loss :disappointed:

Congrats to this week’s winners, nice to see @joshuad11 win

2 Likes

Luise and Claire!!!
You got some secret “girl friends” there!
Suspicious! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If I did I think I would remember their names.

Never hurts to be nice and spread the joy :slight_smile:

3 Likes