PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Hmmm. Shall I ?

4 Likes

I’m thinking similar, I have one tablet which I verified off the Powerport 5 PD can do 18W PD and one laptop which does 45W (60W PD due tomorrow), so the 30W Atom 1 doesn’t really help me. Clearly the shipping of Atom 1 + 4 means Anker is finally getting serious but I see the product inevitably expanding through 2019 (or Anker loses to RavPower in particular).

I put in 1 bid for the Spirit, they are good gift to someone. But we all know our chances are slim, I average … about a win every 3 months.

2 Likes

Not even sure what I would use it with but it’s always good to future-proof. Although I have been eyeing the Razer - Blade 15 Advanced and would use the atom PD 4 as a travel charger for the razor my phone headphones and powerbank.

:arrow_down:Me after snatching the Atom PD 4 win from you​:arrow_down:

1 Like

While I agree a 4 port 100 PD is future proof, I am pretty confident it can be shrunk to make a smaller travel charger. If I had a Atom 4, I’d use it a lot at home, but it would not leave home. Same way my 26800 doesn’t leave home but my 10000 leaves often and travels round the world.

The main reason say a Powerport 4 is smaller than the Atom 4 is electronics efficiency. That will improve over time. It doesn’t matter a dot at home, does when cramped in an aircraft’s seat, seat power and under/over luggage.

Well fortunately for me or unfortunately depending on how you look at it I rarely travel so I do not mind the larger footprint. It would be nice to consolidate some of the type c chargers that I have and gift them to family members who could use them.

Holy crap dude that’s a lot of powerbucks!!

Take a look at @joshuad11 or @ndalby

I reckoned they were going to get rid of Powerdraw so I burned through my Bucks as fast as Anker offered stuff I remotely wanted.

Wow and I thought I was kicking ass with how many powerbucks I had :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Just think of the spending spree you could have with @AnkerOfficial 's tally :open_mouth:

3 Likes

1 Like

Do you think i should spend 300 bucks for the draw of the earphones this week or are my chances low?

Alternatively, i could also spend it on the auction…

@Muhammad_02 I too debated the same thing but a while back someone (don’t remember whom) said to just bid 1 entry. If you win then you win. When entries go past the 50 entries mark then them are some slim chances of winning, but you never know!

Yeh might try to bid 1 and see my chances!

Wow he’s a big baller!!

I believe @AnkerOfficial is a she☺️

4 Likes

Oh i wasn’t expecting that :sweat_smile:

Yes there are many “Rosas” :grin: