PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Data throughput is also way lower. I guess I should start paying more attention to specs.

1 Like

Thats all good man, don’t worry. Hopefully you can win one day.

Dang the powercore fusion is having entries like crazy and it isn’t even half way through the week. The charges for that are quickly becoming incredibly small

That’s the item I wanted to try and get. How many entries does it have? Didn’t know you could check that

Already 100

1 Like

It shows how many entries are already in if you go to enter it it says how many current entries each one has

1 Like

Wow 106 entries already for the Fusion 5000.

I wonder if some “all in” thought it the newer Fusion 10000?

Oops did I just make someone realize 250 Bucks wasted? :blush:

1 Like

It’s either that or all the talk about the new one has made people aware of the fusion 5000 and made them jump on the chance of a similar product.

At this moment, Wirless mouse or Powerline C2C cable may be the best bet.

Congrats winners. Uh did anyone get their prize from the draw of the week of the 19th? @Pedro_Kwiecinski @tugar32?

2 Likes

If your still waiting I suggest you send @AnkerOfficial a message and ask about what’s going on, you can also message marketing@anker.com and talk to Rosa about it as

1 Like

I have. No response.

They will get there they are really behind. They were about a month behind for the December things so my guess that they are still playing catch up

Congrats to the lucky winners! Isn’t winning fun?! Now, onward to the next series of drawings! Huzzah!

Hi,

Not yet. I got a email requesting information, I think it saw a February 15 around there.

1 Like

Same for me. Filled out address form, shipping announced up to 15 Feb, not yet arrived.

1 Like

Not yet. still waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dang Anker got the winners up quick
Congrats to the winners @Monk3e , @downwithvivid, and @Noel_Taylor
Enjoy your fun prizes good luck to everyone next week

2 Likes

Happy to have won the mouse, thanks @ankerofficial !

I bought a corded one for the boss a while ago as she was having some RSI issues with a bad mouse. I think she will be getting an upgrade!

2 Likes

Congrats winners! As always awesome prizes!

@Monk3e
@downwithvivid
@Noel_Taylor

2 Likes