PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

What do you mean 3 each? I always see 3 possible prizes.

Speaking of the Roav bolt. Was there a problem with the VIVA @AnkerOfficial? Amazon not cooperating? Google is? Lol. But seriously.

@Chris_Renshaw there use to be 3 winners for each prize, so it was a total if 6 to 9 winners every week

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial https://community.anker.com/power_draw/prize/b-powercore-slim-5000-b-227 No winners yet??

Patience my friend, they will get to it when they get to it

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I can’t see who won the last Power Draws or the new ones for this week. Does anyone else have this issue?

Same for everyone, they haven’t been drawn/published yet…it happens occasionally…

1 Like

Oh. That’s interesting. Is it a computer error?

1 Like

Not a computer error, if it doesn’t happen automatically they have to trigger it and that depends when they have time and are in office…@ankerofficial

Patience please, a little patience …:relaxed:

1 Like

I am definitely anxious to find out if I won the slim, the surge, or the lumis… I don’t really need any of these BUT I REALLY WANT THEM! Rollin’ the dice!

1 Like

They will get there don’t worry sometimes they are a day or two late because they are busy

Remember the huge time difference between most users in NA and China… Right now it’s already Tuesday midnight in Pekin - where most likely the Community managers are.

Since these draws happen on Saturdays, results published on Mon / Tue seem fair enough, once in a while.

Yeah the winners and new drawings usually come out Monday afternoon for me (MST) I think they just get to them on their Tuesday in China.

Maybe there is some holiday over there …:sunglasses:

Who cares what the reason for the delay is, the fact that they are doing this should warrant patience without justification if why nothing has been posted yet. They do so much for the community give them a break

1 Like

1 Like

I was worried they either stopped offering power draws or that I couldn’t find them. Glad they will show up later

Why a new topic n replies, when there is a H U G E topic on power draw, that not even newbies could miss

2 Likes