PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I would check your spam folder as often times the Google doc gets flagged as spam

I won Dec 8th, got email Dec 16th so that’s a week after, item then shipped Dec 30th so that’s 2 weeks after and got delivered in my case Jan 2nd.

As you have waited 2 weeks yes that seems unusually slow, I’d badger @AnkerOfficial from tomorrow evening when they return their Chinese Monday.

Ok thank you glad I’m not the only one that thought two weeks was longer than usual.
I’ll message them about it tomorrow. Thanks for the help

When will the powerdraw results be shown?

2 Likes

You can go here to see the winners. Anker hasn’t updated the name on this thread in quite some time

roughly about midnight PST When Anker employees resume working in China

But

It doesn’t look too bad this week for those who wanted the Powerport 2, only 66 entries, but understand your chances are low for the other items, 152 and 108 for the cable and speaker.

1 Like

If they aren’t shown tonight I would say best check tomorrow night.

Let the team at Anker enjoy the weekend lol they’ve had a busy couple of weeks with all the recent competitions so power draw may have not been priority.

I went all in this week on the cable - the bucks were burning a hole in my electronic wallet :yum:

It should be known tomorrow in the morning. The late announcement happens sometimes :wink:

1 Like

I never win stuff so I don’t think this time is my luck:(

2 Likes

@k_pug2003 I also went all in! Thought maybe I was the only one. Now my chances are slimmer…

1 Like

Congrats @ssrr on the cable win , @Ice1 on the Powerport2 and @TechSis on the speaker

3 Likes

Neither of you won the cable. Better luck next time. I just put 1 entry on each this week.

3 Likes

Congrats @ssrr and @Ice1

3 Likes

Yep, winning the cable would have been awesome! Just like the lotto, I play several lines instead of just one… and I never win like that anyway. I’ll try your method next power draw.

1 Like

I don’t get it. Why are people not running out of powerbucks. I’m waiting and waiting but the chance with 100 entries is so small

2 Likes

Not difficult to understand.

There are over 700,000 users, get bucks easy

So many users can enter so your chances become small.

3 Likes

Your chances will never be as big as you want them to be you just got to take the chance on something you want and hope the Anker gods are in your favor

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners this week

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners :ok_hand:

2 Likes