PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Well done this weeks winners. Super looking forward to the Christmas Power Draw now

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

I’m excited to see what @AnkerOfficial has in store for the Christmas Power Draw! :grinning:

4 Likes

Wooohoo got the wireless charger…thanks anker!

6 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners including @namroc22 & @Corwin_Davis_Khoe :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Thanks @ndalby …went all in to get what I wanted another wireless charger for the kitchen. My other one i keep bedside. Oh and merry Christmas

5 Likes

Thanks so much. First time winning something big
How do I claim prize?

2 Likes

Congraz!:smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

You will receive an email from Anker advising that you have won a prize and a link to a Google forms page for your shipping address. Normally 2-3 days after you have won.

3 Likes

Congrats to all of this week’s winners!

3 Likes

Congrats winners :trophy:
Still waiting for myself :alarm_clock:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I didnt get the email saying i won the Soundcore Nano

You will receive one in the coming days asking for your information…just be patient, it will arrive in some time @Fabian_Mella

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners, I only bought a few tickets this week. Maybe wait to go all in on the Xmas draw.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners. I only bidder 1 ticket this draw. Already have the Nano and the armband wouldn’t fit my arms so wasn’t even gonna try for that. The only thing interesting to me was the wireless pad, but had I won I would have gifted it to my wife since only her phone supports it not mine

5 Likes

Yeah, hahahaha!

1 Like

I would love the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand on the PowerDraw this week, but it’s US only… :unamused:

Yeah. :joy: At present, a lot of new products only have inventory in the US.

Gone in for the PowerDrive this week. My come in handy for the missus’ car so will earn me some brownie points lol

3 Likes

Thank you ANKER my SoundCore 2 arrived today, Wonderful Christmas music all through the house -as my son carries it around, LOVE IT!!!

5 Likes

Awesome! Hope your family have a sweet Christmas day!:hugging: