PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Yeah. I just figure the odds are stacked so rather than blow all my points, i’ll just get one ticket and hope for the best. ^-^

Also congrats to this weeks winners! Sorry I’m a day late on that o.O

Wow, I won! https://community.anker.com/power_draw/prize/b-soundcore-sport-xl-b :grinning:

Congrats to @TechnicallyWell and @iroast who also got the awesome Soundcore Sport XL!

I mentioned some time ago that I would probably enjoy the PowerDraws a lot more if I won it someday. Well, I do! :grin: It was the first time I played the maximum allowed PowerBucks, and it paid off. Sure, it was on the week each entry was only 1 PB, but still… :innocent:

Guess I better improve my Anker Community game so I can keep spending those PowerBucks!

6 Likes

Congratulations @tiagomota it’s a great feeling winning some good tech

2 Likes

Congrats! Hope every active members can share the luck!:grin:

3 Likes

Congrats! Hope you like it!:grin:

congrats new winners!!!

1 Like

Congratulations to @bobbleheaderman, @NTran and @Mike_Howells ! :tada:
Great products, enjoy it! :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Congrats new winners, a few familiar name’s this time too. Woot woot

5 Likes

Wow :astonished: it’s the first time I ever win something :grin: thank you @AnkerOfficial

5 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners, nice to see a number of familiar names again being able to benefit from the draw :thumbsup:

6 Likes

thanks, woowwow, I won…

6 Likes

Well done guys :relaxed: :tada:

3 Likes

Awesome, Thanks! :grinning:doing some renovations and now I will try and incorporate Eufy Genie :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It surprises me that Anker is offering the powercore 5000 again this month as it was offered at the beginning of the month too. They must have a ton of stock in these and are hoping to push through inventory

1 Like

It’s electronic successor is the Powercore II 6700. 2A input and 2A output like the 5000 but is 6700.

There is nothing bad here, free stuff. Yes tends to be a method to shift older stock but given its free and more community engagement, I see only upside all round.

Just need more moderators for the bucks generation thrash.

2 Likes

Still hoping for revoking of bucks earned when posts/threads are pulled/closed…you could have 50 mods but the bucks gained still remain for prize entry…

1 Like

Shame they haven’t done this yet, especially with all the influx of accounts created whenever a contest is posted

Yep, I’ve mentioned a few times on either PM or suggestion threads but until it gets to crazy levels, it’s unlikely to be introduced it seems…

I’d be happy to Be a mod too. I did love the 2 new threads for Continuation of Thanksgiving thread :joy:

Also noticed the introduction of US only prizes 2 weeks in a row which is a bit unfair.