PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Saw that . I too am interested but 70 per entry is steep

2 Likes

Nothing again to bid for, for me.

2 Likes

70 is a lot to use but you have plenty left over to bid another day so go for it. I have that USB c hub and it works great, even allows me to use my galaxy s9+ as a computer instead of usi g the dec dock

4 Likes

@AnkerOfficial any idea when my flashlight will be shipped out? Were I moved to is in direct path of the category 4 hurricane and it would really come in handy if I could get it before it hits land on thursday

Edit: never mind I just got tracking info, so if it was you then thank you so much. It will help when the hurricane hits

4 Likes

Congrats to this week winner :wink:

2 Likes

Hm, looks like this week I get to save some points.

2 Likes

Maybe Ill win next week

2 Likes

An idea

@AnkerOfficial
How about, instead of just lightening leads (or vast majority)

How about people get a choice… So PD 15 credits. A 6ft lead USBC/mixro-usb/apple obvs lead quality dependant …

You’ll get a load more spending credits, and entering.

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone who enters this week! Almost got me to go in on that Lightning cable, but I’ve already won two cables in the Power Draw, plus the two others that I’ve purchased. It’s like Anker knows I have a weakness for those double braided 6 footers. That 7-in-1 hub is pretty dang sweet, too.

2 Likes

The hub is nice and it works really good. I myself want th headphones so I can compare it to the others

2 Likes

Those do seem pretty nice. I’m still using the Tag headphones pretty regularly.

1 Like

Yea my spirit x gets used daily as does the arcs, which is what my wife uses at her job. I’m really curious to see the difference in sound quality between them which is why I want it

2 Likes

Just making sure I did not miss an email as I have before. Thank you for updating the winners! I will patiently await my email.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited to try the Spirit X in comparison with my original Soundcore Sport headphones.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to test out the Spirit X. I just purchased two pairs of Soundcore Bluetooth headphones for my girlfriend and father.

5 Likes

Couldn’t resist the lightning cable, but held back and only went with two entries. Good luck to whoever ends up winning this week!

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners

3 Likes

Congrats to this week winners :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners @acbwild @moracho & @chak13

3 Likes